Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:57 PM
one girl i dated an made love to later found she was my second cousin. tears oops

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:55 PM
i had a kid try to jack my wallet. ahh the mirical of clear fishing string. i rearanged his face so to speak when i felt the tug he was 17 an he pulled a 2 inch knife the second hit put him in the er. i hate fighting.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:52 PM

moutain dew an rum
moutaindew an 90 proof
pine apple juice 151 rum an malibu
moutain dew
never thought about mountain dew with rum? mmm, wheres that Capt Morgan at

my second favorite mix.
code red with captin morgan is my fave

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:45 PM

moutain dew an rum
moutaindew an 90 proof
pine apple juice 151 rum an malibu
moutain dew

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:45 PM

Figured if anything gets there attention this would lol

nice but i think natcho cheese would be better in a tight bikini

wet thoughts pitchfork

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:43 PM

I live in Twin, not familiar with that image, where in Idaho is that?

it looks like the stanly moutains where i worked for many years i live in the shoshone area

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:41 PM

Good luck

yup i live here the last time i checked.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:32 PM

And for the ladies: A chocolate penis that ejaculates money...
White meat is better just sayingflowerforyou

She wasn't talking meat, she was talking C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!!!!drool drool drool

rofl roflol rofl

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:24 PM

i work allday an every day that im not to stiff to get out of bed. i worked friday saturday sunday an monday an today at that. i demand a vacation but if i do that then i dont have food money or money for my billz.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:20 PM

If this ain't enough to keep a guy's interest...he is gay.

the one in advent children was way cooler.

Yeah...so were many other anime' bikes...exactly how fast do they go?

They dont...this is the dodge bike that set the new land speed record with an actual human aboard.

Not being a complete smart @ss...I liked Advent Children.

uhh... advent children so totally rocked. really really awesome. i liked how rufus was still alive and became a good guy. the aesthetics were amazing and tifa lockhart is still my number one fantasy love love love love

tifa total agreement

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:58 PM

Look forward to seeing them

i got the cam ready jus need day light to come back

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:56 PM
well it looks like u all covered my ideas so i shoud get my bald head out of here but ah ha!!!

pics of you natcho cheese wrestling an a vid of u n ur friend licking eachother off. the idea is from a party i hosted.
i got 2 total babes to wrestle in a pool of natcho cheese then lick eachother off..... it was H-O-T !!!!

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:43 PM

Finally have my license situation worked out, payed in full all of my warrants all I have to do is get the fax number here so Utah can send the information! I'm going to be mobile in a little while!!happy happy happy

wat u do get caught raceing. i just went through all that too.

congrats man!!!!

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:37 PM

drinker drinks :banana: Happy Birthday:banana: drinks drinker

Did you ever finish painting the camper?

i got the inside done waiting on the outside. an i dont have enough paint 4 the art i was going 2 do. it is a comfortable trailer tho i'll try to get some pics of it tommarrow mornin.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:36 PM

Well, you should've told us about it sooner!

:banana: drinks pitchfork HAPPY BIRTHDAY! pitchfork drinks :banana:

i would have but ive been buisy workin scince 9 am sunday i just got home a half hour ago an i was grese black when i got home

ill be back in a few i g2g empty my trailers sewer it smells funky in here

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:31 PM

both honesty an dishonesty are easy for me. i was a sales man for a while. an in certain situations u got to lie a little to make mone or to not hurt the other persons feelers.

Hurt their feelers? Do you date bugs? huh

no just part of my massive list of terminologies.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:29 PM

anyone ever experience wen fire works attack. i look like i was shot with a frozen painball. an i got a burn on my vans paint. them little 3 inch bottle rockets have some velocity.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:26 PM
its fun post bending u go one wauy everyone else goes the other i always see funny comments that lead to other conversation in a post i personaly find it entertaining

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:23 PM
both honesty an dishonesty are easy for me. i was a sales man for a while. an in certain situations u got to lie a little to make mone or to not hurt the other persons feelers.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:20 PM

yup im officialy 20 yrs old.

on the 23rd i worked from 8 am to 7 pm. then i went to tjhe street races an got my rear bumper tore off by a truck i was raceing. then i went to a friends an got some fire works an 2 fifths of black velvet an went home. by 11 pm i was wasted an i blew my self up twice an hit my van once i thought it was funny. my camptrailer is out in the middle of no where so no one bothered me. i had 400 bottle rockets. other wise it was the second best birthday i ever had.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25