Community > Posts By > whatever01

whatever01's photo
Thu 08/06/09 02:59 PM
this is just my opinion:

clearly you havent been honest with your current partner.you cheated on him with your ex.

solution so easy.set up meeting with ex and current bf.tell them truth to their face...

if you dont do that you never find yourself true love.you gonna waste someone time and feeling.i am still not sure why do you wanna go back to your ex.i mean its ex and there are plenty reasons why he is ex.

you said your boyfriend loves you but you cant love him.why cant you love him!!!what was the point to go out with him in first place.

anyway i still think best option is face with reality.make sure you are ready for results...it will hurt but i am sure you gonna learn your lesson proper.i feel sorry for your current boyfriend.i am sure he is good guy and surely you dont deserve him.

last word,cheater is always cheater...i am sorry for being rude but its just my opinion and things like that just makes me ballistic...

whatever01's photo
Sun 06/28/09 04:35 PM
i wonder if any of you have decent answer.i did find out depends with person you are dealing with...sometimes it takes few months and sometimes few years.when it would be the right time to ask her/him??

whatever01's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:26 PM
JENNIFER LOWE HEWITT

i beileve she's every mans dream(mine last 10 years lol )

whatever01's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:29 PM
well thats the thing.we cant live without having relationship...sometimes we have to learn soooo many things to survive steady relationship.thats the hard part.i beileve if both parts mature enough,wouldnt be enough any problem.

it is look like building apartments.if you make foundations strong enough,nothing can break :)