Community > Posts By > kyle_maddisson

kyle_maddisson's photo
Wed 07/25/18 08:36 PM
wow this site has really turned to ****. It sucked before but at least there were a few real people on here. OH I guess I should correct that. A few real women.

kyle_maddisson's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:26 PM
yes I did email them first. I'm sorry if I seem short tempered but it's just that if this is real dating site fine. I have been on here for a long time and not met one person. Now I have been on other dating sites and filled out my profile briefly and put one picture on just to check it out. Well wouldn't you know within in the first few days I get at a couple messages a day but in order to read them of course you have to upgrade. So I do. Well it doesn't take long to figure out that it was some ******** message to make you give them your credit card number. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time and if these women are not just employees of this site.

kyle_maddisson's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:21 AM
Edited by kyle_maddisson on Mon 11/02/09 10:22 AM

kyle_maddisson's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:48 AM
Edited by kyle_maddisson on Mon 11/02/09 09:50 AM
What the hell is up with these women that will mutual match with you but then when you send them a message they will not even answer you.

kyle_maddisson's photo
Tue 09/29/09 05:41 PM
If I'm so ****ing cute why do none of you answer my messages. Or ever say hi?

kyle_maddisson's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:19 AM
does it matter they sent me the email first and isn't it just courteous to answer someone. I just answered myself. If they are the kinds of women that will send you emails then leave you hanging then the hell with them anyway

kyle_maddisson's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:52 PM
Ok I have gotten emails from a few different women. I answer them and they answer me back and then nothing.? WTF?

kyle_maddisson's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:53 AM
I would let you but my exroommates dog tore it to shreds

kyle_maddisson's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:33 PM
Edited by kyle_maddisson on Tue 01/06/09 11:34 PM
forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. I know people just try to be nice sometimes. I mean what are you going to say "no your ugly as hell dude", No you people aren't that mean are you? I have even sent emails saying hi and they don't even get returned.

kyle_maddisson's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:55 PM
Edited by kyle_maddisson on Sun 01/04/09 09:55 PM
Ladies, any tips on making my profile more interesting?

kyle_maddisson's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:31 AM
Hello everybody. So far this site seems to be pretty cool. No fake email notices and then the ask you to pay for a membership. So my question is where do they get you. This all seems to good to be true. Free..........come on

kyle_maddisson's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:38 PM
I am 38. I was with my girl for 15 years. We have broken up gotten back together a few times over the years. I know we love each other deeply but for some reason can't seem to stop hurting each other. I am so scared that I will never meet someone and feel like i did about her. i am also equally scared that I WILL. I don't think I will ever feel like I did when I was with her with anyone else. My heart is ripped open and drove over by a 18 wheeler. I am so scared. Now I just want to find someone to at the very least take my mind off of her but that is not fair to them. I don't know what to do I just want to sit down and bawl. Sorry folks thanks for letting me vent. :((((