Community > Posts By > wayfair62

wayfair62's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:41 PM
yes i am married but very unhapply now.
we got married 21 years ago last month on the 20 of jan
it has been a rocky road for me. no us only downs we dont have kids
did try but she could not have them and did try to adoptbut that was too costly so we had animals as our kids hey it works for us.
ok now lets hit the wayback machine she was 30 same as me whatcome
along severe rumatoid arthuritis aka severe ra ok lets go to the present day now of 51 for her and me she is now confind to a wheelchair
all the time yes she has had the best drs but because her ra is so advanced. theres nothing to be done she can no longer walk beside me
oh yes incase any of you ask she has had the best meds out there
ecept for the oviouse ones for certain reasons we all know why on that
so i have been though alot these past years with her she has had pcs
workers comming into take care of her butshehas gotten rid of them for silly reasons i wont go into detail here. now the other question sex whats that we havenot had that scince just before my dad passed away
that was in 07 my mom passed in 2012 so its been hard on us yes im a man like everyman has needs. she recently go figure told meto go out and find someone else so thats what i ahve been doing havent found no one yet maybe some one will have pitty on this old fool and show mercy by the grace of god oh and for the record to all other men in this forum im not in the least gay so dont try to hit me up like on the other sites i have been so you can see what i have been though
its not easy takeing care of her 247 love well that been shot to hell
would i miss her hell no and like my mom had said to me one time if i knewwhat would happen would have i married her the answer is **** no
but i did so now its time for me to figure out what to do with her now because i have done all i can for her now i have to worry about the rest of my life before my time is up. i still have not had the fun i wanted to do yes i have talked with therapised and conuslers
but none ofthat works and i hate takeing thouse stupid med they make me feel funny i hate them. so with all that and me being a us army vet plus a 5th generation freemason. wholy!! that y imhere looking for a fresh new start i hope please excuse the spelling iut been awhile. well ttfn as a freind of mine once said ENJOY!!

wayfair62's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:01 PM
i dont know what or who im looking for i think at this point in my life i need a freind someones shoulder to cry on female would be nice.
i am in hopes of trying to find someone in my area. just for like a cup of coffie :smile: