Fri 03/20/15 03:07 PM
people have always had a fascination with my boobs
I wonder why. ohwell

Sherilynn2's photo
Fri 03/20/15 02:07 AM
my underwire bra explode tears

Sherilynn2's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:12 PM

sorry I have a different opinion of the rest of you. since I was a child boys picked on me, bullied me and tried to beat me up after class. As I grew up Men did the same thing. I have never had a good man. All men have ever done, was bully, beat, lie, cheat and disrespect me. Never once did I receive any love from the opposite sex. I am trying to find my first love. Hope I get it sometime in my life.

How can you expect someone to love you or for you to love someone if you don't love yourself

who said I didn't love myself. I only talked about the boys and men in my life not about me. sos please learn how to read and comprehend. thanks

Sherilynn2's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:07 PM
sorry I have a different opinion of the rest of you. since I was a child boys picked on me, bullied me and tried to beat me up after class. As I grew up Men did the same thing. I have never had a good man. All men have ever done, was bully, beat, lie, cheat and disrespect me. Never once did I receive any love from the opposite sex. I am trying to find my first love. Hope I get it sometime in my life.

Sherilynn2's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:42 PM
for me its lots of attention and affection
bring on the kisses and hugs!
:banana:

Sherilynn2's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:16 AM
I guess you never listened to them sos I wouldn't judge. no wonder you wear tight underpants, maybe you need to wear jockies. lols

Sherilynn2's photo
Mon 03/02/15 12:15 AM
the bee gees
:banana:

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/25/15 03:52 PM
nachos tongue2

Sherilynn2's photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:25 AM
women rock! :banana:

joan jett
nancy wilson
bonnie raitt

Sherilynn2's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:17 PM
I have worn both glasses and contacts. I have very bad eyesight without them. its a needful thing, cant live without them, sorry to say. been wearing them since I been 9 yrs old. shades

Sherilynn2's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:25 PM
Florida native hereshades

Sherilynn2's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:26 AM
I liked him in mork and mindy. frustrated slaphead offtopic oh wait that was a tv show

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/18/15 05:28 PM
why did you like her in the first place? just there physical appearance? common. people change and don't stay the same?
maybe tell your lady that your concerned about her health and can help her anyway you can to get her healthy again. I wonder why she gained weight in the first place? maybe its not her maybe its the man she is living with and giving her a hard time?spock

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/18/15 04:55 AM
what is real? really huh

Sherilynn2's photo
Thu 02/12/15 06:47 AM
sorry to say in these times couples don't share parenting responsibilities. it usually only one parent takes on all the responsibilities due to divorce or one side doesn't take on enough of the roles as a parent. spock

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/11/15 11:29 PM

I'm technically old school too, I was raised that way, my parents were both raised that way. I however am open minded. Open minded to what though? Don't get me wrong, I believe that women and their opinions are important and valid. I believe you should vote, be given equal human rights. I sincerely hope that Hillary Clinton should be our next President. I'm going to be criticized for that and I dont give a damn. That'smy honest opinion.
I haven't seen an even treatment of men and women, whites blacks or other minorities. What I have witnessed is reversed. sexism. I know you're still fighting for equal pay, but starting with the most recent recession many men lost their jobs for exactly that reason. A woman does the same job for less money the corporation doesn't collapse we all win right? The acquisition of the job was either a new hire or a significant raise for the woman who gets the job everybody is happy, yes? Aren't we forgetting something here?

Sorry this is way off topic of my discussion. I do understand your opinions on equality of the job market. But right now I want to understand about is current gender roles in relationships. thanks

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/11/15 11:18 PM
To me this is scary when nobody knows anymore. why even have a relationship then? Its like Love, is it real or fake? No wonder we have high percentages of divorces. sorry off topic. I am just a concerned citizen.

smile2

maybe there are no replies because no-one is sure anymore.

the subject might be too much of a hot potato..

smile2

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/11/15 10:59 PM
NO Comments from the Mingle 2 family?
Well i guess with online dating, long distance relationships and cyber sex men and womens roles were pitched out the window. we have
just became robots of the times. WOW.

Sherilynn2's photo
Wed 02/11/15 10:26 PM
I am currious, in these current times what is the role of
the man and the woman in a relationship? I am
of the old school but want to know what others
think.

Sherilynn2's photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:11 PM
personally i like bald men, there sexy bigsmile