Community > Posts By > vanfalcons

vanfalcons's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:39 AM
Ooltewah in the house

vanfalcons's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:58 AM

hello. my name is jason. i know how crippling anxiety can be and how it can dramatically alter your life. in april 2006 i had a major panic attack hit me out of the blue. i didn't know what was happening and was scared to death. scared i was dying. i began to have frequent inexplicable physical pain especially in my chest. i became convinced that i was having heart problems and for the next 2 years i went from doctor to doctor. each time i was disappointed to hear the words "we can't find anything physically wrong with you." everything always kept coming back to anxiety. at one point i went to an outpatient program at a psychiatric hospital and visited a psychiatrist. i took several kinds of meds, both for mental and physical problems. each time some drug didn't work it made me increasingly desperate. within 2 years i lost my marriage, my job, my car, my home and had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy. but i am here now to tell you that i finally found the right doctor and got the help i needed. i have taking prozac for a year. it has been my miracle. now i am in the process of rebuilding my life. if anyone can relate to this and needs encouragement, let me know. if you have a spouse who is having anxiety or depression problems, please don't give up on him or her.

I feel for you bro and you are not alone.I'm sure you probably thought you were crazy and would be locked up in a mental institution.It's a terrible thing to live with and ruins your whole life even if you are normally a happy person.I am still dealing with my anxiety.Even thought I am healthy I always wonder when I go to sleep if I am going to wake up alive the next day.Sometimes I feel cursed.What kind of life is it when you can't even get peace when you are sleeping?Although as I get older I can take these problems with a grain of salt I often wonder what my life would have been like if I didn't struggle with depression and anxiety on a daily basis.

One thing I can look forward to;I know I will lead a much more happier and peaceful life once this is taken care of.
you hit it right on the head. i had many when i was scared to go to sleep.

vanfalcons's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:58 AM

hello. my name is jason. i know how crippling anxiety can be and how it can dramatically alter your life. in april 2006 i had a major panic attack hit me out of the blue. i didn't know what was happening and was scared to death. scared i was dying. i began to have frequent inexplicable physical pain especially in my chest. i became convinced that i was having heart problems and for the next 2 years i went from doctor to doctor. each time i was disappointed to hear the words "we can't find anything physically wrong with you." everything always kept coming back to anxiety. at one point i went to an outpatient program at a psychiatric hospital and visited a psychiatrist. i took several kinds of meds, both for mental and physical problems. each time some drug didn't work it made me increasingly desperate. within 2 years i lost my marriage, my job, my car, my home and had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy. but i am here now to tell you that i finally found the right doctor and got the help i needed. i have taking prozac for a year. it has been my miracle. now i am in the process of rebuilding my life. if anyone can relate to this and needs encouragement, let me know. if you have a spouse who is having anxiety or depression problems, please don't give up on him or her.

I feel for you bro and you are not alone.I'm sure you probably thought you were crazy and would be locked up in a mental institution.It's a terrible thing to live with and ruins your whole life even if you are normally a happy person.I am still dealing with my anxiety.Even thought I am healthy I always wonder when I go to sleep if I am going to wake up alive the next day.Sometimes I feel cursed.What kind of life is it when you can't even get peace when you are sleeping?Although as I get older I can take these problems with a grain of salt I often wonder what my life would have been like if I didn't struggle with depression and anxiety on a daily basis.

One thing I can look forward to;I know I will lead a much more happier and peaceful life once this is taken care of.
you hit it right on the head. i had many when i was scared to go to sleep.

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:43 PM
whoa! tough crowd!

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:41 PM
why did the girl fall out of the swing?

because she didn't have any arms

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:26 PM

blah blah blah......
what you need to do is upgrade to the platinum package and the calls,e-mails,and IM's will come pouring in!!!!!!!

all you need to do is send me $49.95 and I can hook you up!!!
what's your address so i can send you that check?

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:13 PM

Offer of cash.

That is just mean! pitchfork

Women rarely message men first. Are you saying you arent getting replies?
yes that's what i am saying

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:55 PM
i haven't got one single message from a woman on this site. how can i improve the situation?

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:04 PM
ministry "filth pig"

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:43 AM

david lee roth in the van halen jump video was pretty bad. and wtf was up with that outfit?

All the girls thought that he was sexy.drool
true but he was a musician. if i dressed like that women would have run from me...lol!!!

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:34 AM
Edited by vanfalcons on Thu 12/04/08 11:36 AM
i can't imagine the things you saw doing that job, bro clark

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:26 AM
david lee roth in the van halen jump video was pretty bad. and wtf was up with that outfit?

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:06 AM

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:04 AM
lets vote for the worst hair disasters of the 80's in music. i will start it off with richard marx. nice mullet!

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:57 AM
good song

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:50 AM
metallica-seek and destroy

vanfalcons's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:33 AM
Chattanooga area here !