Community > Posts By > msindependent08

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:56 PM
oh my god, that is wayy to meny kids for most to handle and that show is inly interesting because its completely unique. lol

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:53 PM
common everyone, give me some numbers. hahah

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:50 PM
lol hey! Im still looking for a gentleman, perferably from AZ unless you are perfect for me and want long distance.

any takers?

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:39 PM
I agree, this country isnt supposed to be baised to a religion or religion in general. We need to get over this crap and let people do what they want.

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:37 PM
good profile. congrats on the degree. umm, though Im not big on deer hunting, your profile looks good. Welcome :]

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:35 PM
you talking to me?

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:29 PM
and to be quite frank, to all that don't believe you need to think outside your box, its extremely hard to be told you can be married to the person you love. And I am straight, but I fight for this because I believe its not about the bible, this country was founded on the individual rights and freedoms we all have. And the government sure as hell shouldn't be able to tell you you cant marry someone because they have the same body parts. Its completely stupid. And I'm sick of hearing all this nonsense about the bible, the USA isn't run on the sayings of the bible and I do agree that the bible is out of date with current society. I'm catholic and I will continue going to church every Sunday, but I don't agree with the recent fight for making gay marriage illegal.

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:23 PM
only mastercard and personal checks hahahah.

and girls are a good thing to be into!

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:14 PM
One of the last bastions of discrimination against gays lies in the fact that gay couples in many countries are at present not allowed to marry. Such discrimination should be eradicated by permitting gay couples to marry as a means of professing their love to each other. The contemporary views of society ought to change with the times and to allow gay couples to marry would enable them to take advantage of the various fiscal benefits accorded to married couples in general.Religious attitudes should be modified to reflect the changes in society. Many religious views are outdated and no longer justifiable (e.g. the notion that women play a subservient role to men in the world). Conversely, gay couples should be allowed the option to undergo civil marriages; this does not entail any religious ceremonies and ought to be acceptable to those who object to gay marriages on the grounds of their religious beliefs.It is inaccurate to perceive marriage merely as an institution for child-raising purposes. There are many married couples in society today who do not have children of their own. Similarly, there are an increasing number of children who are raised by single parents these days. In any case, gay couples may adopt children in countries where they are permitted to do so. The advance of medical science has also enabled gay couples to have children of their own through surrogate mothers.An alternative to marriage is the registration of the union of gay couples. However, any proposed alternative to marriage itself would be unacceptable as “registered” gay couples would still not enjoy completely equal rights as married heterosexual couples in society. Moreover, this would also fuel the idea that registered gay couples enjoy an inferior status to married heterosexual couples, thereby giving rise to discrimination all over again.

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:10 PM
Jeff Dunham: How do you spell your name?
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: A - -C - -phleeemmm.

Jeff Dunham: So Achmed, what exactly happened to you?
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Well, I was getting gasoline and I answered my cell phone. Can you here me now?
[Imitates explosion]
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: At first I thought it was because I went over my minutes.
Jeff Dunham: That's too bad.
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: It's okay, I took that Verizon bastard with me.

Jeff Dunham: So, Achmed, where did you come from?
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: From your freakin' suitcase! Hahahahahahahahaha! I told another joke!
Jeff Dunham: So if you've been in my suitcase all this time, how have you been getting past security?
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Oh, that's easy. They just open the case and I go, "Hel-looooooooo. I am Lindsay Lohan!"

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:56 PM
lol sounds like something out of a love novel.

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:55 PM
lol thats sweet. Your priceless. :]

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:52 PM
mommysnicegirl :]

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:49 PM
How much would you pay for the person before you, wanted to start something new!

GOO!

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:47 PM
without a doubt. No woman should put up with that.

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:45 PM
lol stalking? Oh god I know where your coming from. btw I like your name Im ashlee renee too. :]]

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:44 PM
your beautiful and welcome. I love it here for the amazing people. You'll find someone! :]

msindependent08's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:51 PM
im here!! Hit me up!

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:52 PM

7.5 out of 10

i give her an 8.5-9 cant decide lol jk

I was just about to boot you out the door.

lol what would you rate me?

msindependent08's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:48 PM
aww :]

Previous 1