Community > Posts By > Sickmaster86

Sickmaster86's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:30 PM
I think this thread just made me die a little on the inside.

Sickmaster86's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:25 PM
Honestly........ being a percussionist...... girls seem to be fascinated with all the muscles in my hands. It's weird, I know. I guess having strong hands is a good thing......ohwell

Sickmaster86's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:43 PM
sorry.

Sickmaster86's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:20 PM
I just finished reading your entire profile. It was written very well. One of my goals in life is to see the northern lights. I bet they pale in comparison to your beauty.

(Sorry, I'm not one to normally use lines)

Sickmaster86's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:34 PM
I don't get it??? Am I suppose to say damn?

Sickmaster86's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:07 PM
Okay, So, 907daydreamer was one of the only posts on this page of the forum, I looked at her profile. I didn't, however, know what "perving someones profile" even meant.

I wanna clear my name!!!!

Hello 907daydreamer, My name is Andrew. You have a very nice profile. Sorry about the perving :)

(p.s. tanyalindain was the last to do it to me)

Sickmaster86's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:06 PM

Danny Elfman. What can I say....I dig his quirky work and he kicked @ss with Oingo Boingo.

If you like Danny Elfman, try listening to his favorite composer ....... Carl Nielsen.

Sickmaster86's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:00 PM
True........... Charles Ives made enough money to buy a child. He saw one that he liked...... went up to the family and gave them a big wad of cash for their child.

Sickmaster86's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:55 PM
Hello all..... I am a pretty big music geek and not scared to admit it. It is a pretty cool gig to get called on a regular basis by people willing to pay you to play music. Here's my question.........

Who is your favorite composer and why?

Dont be shy! Doesnt have to be a classical composer like Beethoven or anything. Just who is your fav.