Community > Posts By > DaronLe

DaronLe's photo
Thu 12/03/09 05:52 AM
Yes

DaronLe's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:59 AM
Thank you all for your compliments and advice..Have a great weekend..

DaronLe's photo
Thu 11/26/09 01:19 AM
Brother you know you are already there. Hooking up with those hot 20 something chicks when your 40...Player Player Big Dog...Thanks for the comps.

DaronLe's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:17 AM
A Uncle heard that his Nephew was kind of down and had no life so he decided to invite him on a camping trip. When they arrived at their destination they immediately set up camp, began to cook, and pitch a tent. After they had been asleep for a couple of hours the Uncle awoke the Nephew. Hey Nephew, when you look up what do you see? The Nephew replied I see a great amount of beautiful stars. The Uncle asked what else do you see? The Nephew replied I see out into the universe and notice all of God's beauty. The Uncle asked what else do you see. The Nephew said well I see a few birds flying in the night sky. Finding it strange that the Uncle would wake him up to ask him this question the Nephew fired back asking well Uncle what do you see. The Uncle replied, I see that somebody stole our ****ing tent.

DaronLe's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:02 AM
I have tried the BBQ scented bubble bath and it doesn't seem to work for me...But hell everybody is different.

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:54 PM
I appreciate your comment. I am certainly not vain..More like proud that I am 40 years old and have put in the effort to maintain my physical appearance...I thank you for your opinion...Have a great week.

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/22/09 06:08 AM
Thank all of you for your advice and have a great weekend...Muaaaaaaaah

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:36 AM
Edited by DaronLe on Sun 11/22/09 02:38 AM
Oh and women only...:smile:

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:32 AM
Thanks for your input on my profile and pictures...Have a great Sunday.

DaronLe's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:21 AM
Thank you for your compliment...Let me know if you need some help. Have a great weekend.

DaronLe's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:20 AM
NO!!

DaronLe's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:51 AM
no

DaronLe's photo
Tue 11/17/09 05:52 AM
Thank you for your kind compliments..I will definitely take them into consideration.

DaronLe's photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:17 AM
Thank you very much for stopping by..Have a great week.

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:19 PM
Never smoked and have not drank since 26..Never had a drinking problem. It was just a choice I made when my first daughter was born. Thank you so much for the compliments..Have a great week. Daron

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:15 PM
Okay, everybody has their preferences.

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 12:04 PM

I must work on my boobs then...Okay thanks for the advice my friend. I am a 48 through my chest though...but I understand lol

hahaha I was just makin fun

my opinion doesnt matter cause I'm just a guy

we might smoke a doob or pass some tequila

but we ain't gonna be datin. besides Humble's too far away and I don't like east texas (its all those trees, they are spooky)
fire one up and poor a few down...Sounds good to me brother.

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 12:03 PM

Careful they shirtless nazi's are running around these threads!drinks
Are you not one of them..............? You think your all that? laugh :laughing: spock

lol...thats a little harshwhoa
A yes I do...What you bringing to the table?

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:02 AM
Wow you don't mix your words at all...Thank you so much for the compliment...Have a great Sunday :-)

DaronLe's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:54 AM
Sorry to dissapoint you but thanks for your input.