Community > Posts By > asia11550

asia11550's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:52 AM
Thanks you for your feedback and I totally agree. You should looking into lesser if the opportunity presence itself. However, when I say for most that is not the case the inbox approach has been a total contradiction. Example: profile says looking for a long term relationship or marriage. Inbox: im married looking for a dominant female to control me. Spank me , strap on and &$@# me mad
I agree nobody should rush into a long term relationship , nevertheless start by dating meeting for a cup of coffee not talking about how you have a wife and how horrible she is in bed. Sorry, im a professional woman with a high self esteem. If I was given the opportunity I would call your wife and tell her your online name because its inappropriate, and risky behaviors that needs to be addressed. Not only are men putting themselves at risk but they are putting their wives at risk. They truly need to see a sex therapist or a cognitive behavior therapist.

asia11550's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:52 AM
Thanks Julie aren't they.. Omg! I dated one before he was theeeee best but later I found out he lied was married. :,( other than that absolutely everything you could ask for in a gentleman!

asia11550's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:47 AM
Thanks, so why join a dating site and write that you are looking for a long term relationship?

asia11550's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:43 AM
Thank you! Day 2 wish me luck! Lollove

asia11550's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:32 AM
Are all the interracial dating online is to play out a sexual fantacy? I love Italian men but everyone that has contacted me was for encounters not a relationships. explode Its horrible ! Help Help