Community > Posts By > Ron1218

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:50 PM
Us guys never need an excuse to get naked. It just happens!

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:49 PM

Elvis. 68 comback special he was smokin hot.drool drool drool smitten

I love jailhouse rock and was really into Elvis as a kid. I even danced to it at my mom's wedding when I was like 6 lol. My grandmother was a huge Elvis fanatic too and gave me a couple cassettes from the 50's which I still have winking

So, besides Elvis I would probably wanna meet...Marilyn Monroe.

That's awesome. There wasn't anyone in my family that was a fan of his. But in the 80's when I was a kid, there was a show called Sha-na-na. And it made me love the rockabilly sound he had.

My father met Jaybe Mansfield right before she got killed when she was in Biloxi. offtopic I know, but thinking of Marilyn reminded me of that.

Yea, my family has good taste in music lol. I so wanna take a girl out and just throw jailhouse rock on and start dancing right in the club with her.

Let's dance darlin!:banana:

Alright, but I hope you can keep up with me! :banana: winking devil

I dance with my son everyday. I'm an expert wiggle dancer. (the wiggles toddler band)laugh

Hahaha wiggle dancing. I bet you were all about bananas in pajamas too back in the day :P

Bananas...in pajamas...are coming down the stairs!

AHHHH make it stop! :laughing:

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:47 PM
*pats izzie* Don't worry, I'm here for you to take your frustrations out on! *rips off his shirt*

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:26 PM
Ohhhh...well in that case, we'd better see if it works then. *splashes the water*

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:22 PM
Heeeyyy....this pink thing isn't a boat. spock

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:21 PM

I love jailhouse rock and was really into Elvis as a kid. I even danced to it at my mom's wedding when I was like 6 lol. My grandmother was a huge Elvis fanatic too and gave me a couple cassettes from the 50's which I still have winking

That's awesome. There wasn't anyone in my family that was a fan of his. But in the 80's when I was a kid, there was a show called Sha-na-na. And it made me love the rockabilly sound he had.

My father met Jaybe Mansfield right before she got killed when she was in Biloxi. offtopic I know, but thinking of Marilyn reminded me of that.

Yea, my family has good taste in music lol. I so wanna take a girl out and just throw jailhouse rock on and start dancing right in the club with her.

Let's dance darlin!:banana:

Alright, but I hope you can keep up with me! :banana: winking devil

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:18 PM
LOL *jumps into your tub* Now what hmmmm?

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:18 PM

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:11 PM

laugh
My best friend's mom is obsessed with Elvis.

I am a HUGE fan, but wouldn't consider myself obsessed. He would be on my to do list though if I were alive back then.drool

You ain't nothing but a hooound dog, cryyyin all the time. :laughing:

And no, I would totally be classy around Marilyn. She's not a girl you take out for cheap thrills winking

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:07 PM

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:01 PM
Mine is firmly intact and quite happy.

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:51 PM
lol i love how hardcore you get over the text-a-thon! In case you haven't noticed, one of my hobbies is getting people all fired up lol! I think I must be a bit masochistic to do it to women but it's fun all the same :laughing:

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:49 PM
I now officially hate you because you have a bathtub and I don't! I just have a standing shower. Can I come over and use yours? :laughing: winking

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:44 PM
Good choice!

I need to finish my laundry and I think I might pop a movie in.

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:36 PM
When I beat you, you have to buy me dinner though.

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:35 PM
No, I just had to go take care of some "business" right quick...

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:34 PM
lol me and tx are gonna have to have a duel if i ever end up her territory someday. we'll youtube :laughing:

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:30 PM
I'm just saying, there's no way you can keep up with a full qwerty blackberry with a trained pro in texting is all. You can take it however you like :angel: :angel:

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:28 PM
Well, I can grab you by the waist, but I definitely won't waste your time! No phone is a match for my crackberry...I'll leave you all defeated as I pound out those texts. Bwahahah! devil

Ron1218's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:22 PM

Heya tx! Out prowling for young bucks again eh? :laughing:

lol who me?

You should have a text-off with all the young'ins and show em who's boss :laughing:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25