Community > Posts By > spicy_movements

spicy_movements's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:56 AM
Then don't post the half nakey pics. Keep something for the imagination, put up one picture of yourself that they can see your face and your upper half with clothes of course. MEN are visual, so only give them a peek at a great visual, your face.

spicy_movements's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:54 AM
If we respond to the ones we are not interested in, then most of the time since they got a response, they take it as a foot in the door. Guys, you want your whole leg in the door, so don't gte all hurt when we don't respond, just know we aren't interested and move on. And make sure to read the profile too. There might be something in there that will answer a question on why we don't respond to you.
I check out the profile of the person emialing me. Sometimes we just don't have anything in common.

spicy_movements's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:51 AM
Men get bored quick. Well people in general do but men need excitement to build slowly, so the emails are cool, them a phone call would be cool, then a coffee date, then another call, then a date, then ......something different each time. The emails get boring and frustrating. If two people find interest in each other, they should take it to the next level by adding a phone call in. Just makes sense. You cannot have an email date forever.

spicy_movements's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:32 AM
Good for you! It is awesome to hear that you stood up for your rights and made her know that meth is not ok with that baby around ever.
My ex is a meth head and our son is 7. He is in prison right now for drugs and not taking care of his probation, etc, etc. He was not like this when we met but became this way because of bad choices in people and of course doing drugs. I didn't walk away like you did, I let him see him and that could turn out to bite me in the ass. He is saying all the nice jail sober things like I am going to take him every weekend when I get out if that is ok with you. HELL no that's not ok with me.
I don't even want to deal with him anymore but my son loves him so much.

spicy_movements's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:23 AM
I am new to this site. I joined yesterday. So far so good.