Community > Posts By > HOTTff88

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:25 AM

Get on with your life. Don't try to hang onto something that's not there.
Its hard, but Im tryin to. What makes it even tougher, is that he done this a few weeks after I started college, which has hurt me there, BAD! I know this is also weird, but about 3 months before we broke up, we went and got new cell phones, ofcourse, in his name, and he won't take mine back. And he still pays for it. This is soo confusing.

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:01 AM

Send her my way when she leaves

Mannnn, that was mean.....
no kidding.......now I see why a lot of you guys are single. GROW UP

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:54 PM

Hey.... all you need to worry about is yourself. Take care of yourself and be happy. Can't worry about things that you can't control. Welocme and take care!
I know, that's just so much easier said than done.Specially wen he was all I had, and he could care less wat he has taken from me.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:18 PM

Ok, thanks for the ones that helped, and for the cruel folks, you can keep your comments to yourselves.

What's cruel about not wanting to have to take a half an hour to translate a post before we can give a decent answer?
well, if it took u(sorry, I mean YOU)that long to read it, didnt need your advice.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:29 PM
Ok, thanks for the ones that helped, and for the cruel folks, you can keep your comments to yourselves.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:28 PM

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:27 AM
I just got out of a 3yr relationship. He basically decided 1 day he didnt want 2 date anymore. Every1 tells me he has some1 else, but I dont think so, just because we still r n contact with eachother, n half of the time, he tells me where hes at n wat hes doin. He has his own house, n I lived with him 2 yrs, n he really had no reason 2 break up, so this is extremely hard on me right now. Specially through the holidays. He wasn't with me, n I lost My mother a year n a half ago. He tells me he doesnt want 2 get bac 2gether right now, or date any1, but that doesnt mean we will never get bac 2gether. IV been havin panic attacks thinkin bout him, but he doesnt care at all. He won't even listen 2 me. So, is he goin through a stage n life where he just wants 2 do watever n not have any1 2 answer 2, or could he really have fallen out of love with me that fast?