Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:49 PM

anyone going out tonight to have fun!?!

Not really. I am doing charity work this weekend .But that's fun also :wink:

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:44 PM

Women dont know what the F they Want!! LOL Nor do guys!!

I am 100% sure that I know what I want .Don't put all of us in the same soup please grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:37 AM

In a study just reported in the New England journal of medicine from the 2007-8 flu season the shot was twice as effective. Here is an article about it.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/24/MNDA19RL9D.DTL

The above article notes that there are studies which show the opposite in some instances for children and that no one knows if H1N1 spray vs. shot is more effective but that since it is a new strain there may not be such a pronounced difference.

The doctors cited in the news article still recommend vaccination as early as possible for H1N1 regardless of whether it is shot or mist.

Interesting study though.

I am concern about this vaccine.Personal , I will not take it because there are going to be some major side effects

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 12:36 PM

hello to all you people out there. I have just joined and would like to chat to anybody:smile:

welcome and have fun :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:45 PM

Awwww.Thanks doll

go away will you.

just accept it .one more in your list would not hurt anybody :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:26 PM
sorry to say this but, she may have some mental problems , schizophrenia or something
And how come you put up with all this so many times ?
Don't you have self respect ?

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:31 PM

...tasered?

not yet noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:08 AM

Hello, I'm new!!!

Me to, I only have 2 years on this site .laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:26 PM

Does anyone know a solution. ....

Husband and I are seperated, headed toward divorce, but he lives in the United Kingdom(where we were married) and I live in the USA. We have a toddler daughter who is born and raised here in the USA as well. The dilemma is ,, with us deciding not to be together, is there ANY way he can still be a part of his daughters life. His visa to the US was denied and he is appealing it, but it was a spouse visa so he will have to try to get in another way now that we arent together....

I dont want him to have to give up our daughter because we couldnt make it. Any advice?...
[/quote

If he get a sharing custody or the right to visit his daughter ,(based in a legal decision) he will be able to get a visa for 10 years.Not the right to work or remind in USA . Only traveling visa .He will not be able to remind on USA , more then 90 days a year .

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:40 PM

winking omgah.
im happy.
last one didn't go so well.
this one looks pretty bright.
i'm a cancer and she's a virgo.
it says we'll have hot sex in our horoscope.
aw well.
it's not all about the sex.
it's about who can make who feel the best.
i don't know.
wish me luck??
love smooched :heart: rofl waving

Well,,,,,,,,,best luck to you :wink: :wink:

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:42 PM

...that NOTHING in my house works!frustrated

get you self a handy woman , just in case :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:13 PM

Does this internet dateing thing rilly work?? I never did this!!

Well, always a first time.
Good luck to you

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:46 PM

...take up painting, but I don't know how to paint. Should this stop me.:tongue:

You can find to any public library good books with easy painting lessons .

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 09:08 PM

frist time doing online dating thing. some advise on how to meet women on here would help
waving waving waving waving waving waving

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:50 PM
Almost 2 am . Let's all go the bed . Mean,, each one to they bed blushing blushing blushing

Sweet dreams :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:42 PM

Erectile dysfunction, failure to 'launch'...etc....

may be as simple as emasculation.

That is the funniest thing....

I feel all 'awwwwwww' sad for the poor thing...ohwell :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:18 PM

Dr. Phil said its because of hostile vaginas. I can see it.

Before you say anything ,,,,,,,,,, get a hair cut .That's such a big turn OFFF , Damn explode explode explode
....got one. 3 times. 1999- 27 inches. 2001-18 inches. 2008- 16 inches. All to locks for love. Didn't grow it to turn you on. Grew it for children cancer survivors. I'm a cancer survivor. So......have a nice day.

no need to be mean , was just a joke .however , may God bless you . I tough we can have good time here :cry: :cry: :cry:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:12 PM

Dr. Phil said its because of hostile vaginas. I can see it.

Before you say anything ,,,,,,,,,, get a hair cut .That's such a big turn OFFF , Damn explode explode explode

rofl
Limited Options.

tongue2

Gosh , you may have a permanent .Got to try :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:11 PM

i have no sexual problems unless you wanna count not getting any ohwell

yea ''papi'' you are to young for this forum anyways grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:07 PM

I'm sorry for you .You seem to pick losers all the time .You come off as very bitter .Not everyone is like that so do'nt put everyone in the same box !

yea, I agree with star..your posts are a bit..shall we say, you come off as a bit jaded.. there are many great guys on here.. even if ya just make new friends with some of them you will see that.

It was not about my case . I was just saying ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gosh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25