Community > Posts By > greeneyesmn44

greeneyesmn44's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:18 AM
Habsfan97, I'm sorry to hear that your life with dating has not gone as expected yet. The key word here is YET. I understand your thinking of going to thier level and perhaps things would then change for you. However, if you become that type of personality you are no longer you and you are becoming someone who isn't nice. Therefore, you would sadly still find the wrong girls.
Hang in there and you will find someone someday. This is coming from a person who has not had the best of luck granted but in my lifetime of those "bad situations" I have no regrets. I have to say I was myself and I have become who I am thanks to those experiences.
I have high expectations and will continue to and someday I will find the right guy as well. In the meantime I am finding new friends and having fun with my old friends.
Good luck and keep being you.

greeneyesmn44's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:13 AM
Good morning everyone. I am working on my cup of coffee as I read through some of the chit/chat that has gone on in the last few days. I have to say that not only am I new to this site but I am a boring coffee drinker. I don't particularly enjoy the taste of coffee so I use the coffee creamers :) Mmmm that is a wonderful thing to look forward to in the mornings here in MN.
Hope everyone had a nice Thanks Giving as I did.