Community > Posts By > SweetLips83

SweetLips83's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:24 AM
who here can actually describe flirting, i've noticed nearly everyone has a different answer

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:46 AM
actually no im not depressed im a counsellor for ppl who are depressed..so yes that sum1 who decided to comment on my photo u do look stupid :p just kidding, and for the record im in bed coz i was at ahotel with my girlfriend when she took it...ask first in future

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:01 AM
does any 1 here have or ever had depression?

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:25 AM

Be direct. Let her know you're focused on her. Girls love that. Let her party, do what she's doing, watch her having a good time, but keep YOUR focus. Girls like to feel you're looking out for them, but the key word is FOCUS.

tell me more this is sounding good

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:24 AM

Easy going sounds fine, so really...why "rules?"

Ive been watching some of the saw films so the phrase dont forget the rules keeps coming out lol

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:23 AM

when I'm on a date I kiss her first. That way you have it out of the way and the whole date isnt a lead up to the goodnight kiss

Guess it depends on the situation like how much she already likes you etc

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:17 AM

i want to know why nobody ever takes any intrest in me. i just be myself and that dosent seem to work. it seems im just good for friends or nothing. can anybody help me out?

do you flirt?

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:16 AM
actually that makes perfect sense, thanks hun :)

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:10 AM

I have to say bars and clubs are not the place to meet people. Sorry if you dont like that answer. I go to relax and have fun with the girls- not to get picked up. Just my opinion..

I must admit i don't usually try talking to women and bars and clubs for the exact reason u just said but im sure sum of them want to be talked to even if its just for tlakings sake i dont do it hoping to get somewhere i just do it coz its fun

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:09 AM

drink more

the more you drink the more attractive you'll be

I think u mean the more i drink the more attractive she will be lol

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:57 AM
Ok This is where I need help lol i must confess i suck at meeting women in bars cause i just go blank, any of you women on here any sugeestions, i know that pick up lines dont work im great at conversation its just starting them thats the problem..please write bk soon im out in 3 hours

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:35 AM
thanks everybody ive just told him and he looks confused...its ok he always looks confused, oh and i threw in if ur gonna kiss her dont wait until the end but dont spring it on her either.

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:02 AM
This not really a question so much as an opinion needed, a woman's opinion would be appreciated, my bros going on a date tmrow night and he asked me for my advice i told him these are the rules i stick by ( not that im saying i do great but i do ok) see if you agree with the following

1) Lean back take it easy
2) Don;t offer tp pay for everything-makes it look like you're trying to buy their affection
3)Less pressure the better
4)Make her laugh
5)Don't do the whole multiple questions its boring and makes it feel like an interview just pick a topic and let it flow

and thats my opinion feedback would be great.

SweetLips83's photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:22 AM
I think the word nice itself is bad, I've noticed if a woman ever said i was nice it meant boring but in a not so bad way, you don't have to be a jerk you just have to be unpredictible in a good way.