skyreacher_4live's photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:10 PM
Thanks sweetgirl for admitting that africans and nigerians in paticular are not all scammers. i am not fro glasbow lol! a typical nigerian. May God help africa and us all.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:00 PM
I see posts saying islamic states are against gay. and i ask, is christianity in support either? when God created man, he did'nt create ADAM AND STEVE, he created ADAM AND EVE. it only amounts to rebelion against God. ofcourse, a female could love a fellow female the same way a woman would love her daughter. but going into a romantic and sexual relationship is crossing the line and i say that should not be supported.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Mon 02/03/14 02:45 PM
For me, looking for a relationship other than frienship online is risky. you don't get to know people only by what they tell you, but also by what you've observed them to be and online dating does not give room for that.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:12 PM
Its sad my name sake. and to all, lets pray for nigeria with a concentration on the northern part. These are signs that d end is near. lets prepare our hearts for Jesus.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:50 PM
Sweetestgirl11, scams are not perculiar to africans, its everywere. so its not proper to label africa and africans as bad or scammer cos dats wat i think your statement infers.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:34 PM
I observe that a large percentage of those scammed online were either looking for love that is non-existent or quick money out of greed. And i wish to re-affirm that there are sincere nigerians. Have a blessed day.

skyreacher_4live's photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:05 PM
I saw a similar complain on a forum and i wish to say this

skyreacher_4live's photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:38 PM
I actually sympatize with you on your experience with this person in question. But i frown @ ur generalisation of nigerians as scammers. truth be told, there are scammers here but we have them everywhere. Thanks for your story,but also know that scams happen from even the least expected regions or country. proud to be a nigerian