Community > Posts By > ♥Sara♥l

♥Sara♥l's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:34 PM
i love x-mas .. its a time for love, family ,and the blessing of our lord.. im a christain .. but im def. not a perfect one cause . i sin a lot !! .. but yeah .. i love x-mas :) waving

♥Sara♥l's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:06 PM
brokenheart :cry: slaphead dang seriously .. that sucks .. :(

♥Sara♥l's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:05 PM
hmm i think that people are here but maybe to scared to talk .. or maybe not interested in the topic :)

♥Sara♥l's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:03 PM
lol yeah i have had some crazy dreams... i had a dream that i was being chased by some big ol' monster. its prolly them dam video games man lol :) bigsmile

♥Sara♥l's photo
Fri 11/28/08 02:20 PM
i think that if your family says that they dont want interracial dating for you . or whatever and you find somone who u love or like . that sonner or later they would accept it. :) i dont think theres anything wrong with it::)

♥Sara♥l's photo
Fri 11/28/08 02:17 PM
well the name of it is MINGLE .. lol but its not only a dating site its for freinds and stuff too :)

♥Sara♥l's photo
Fri 11/28/08 02:07 PM
im not bi or les or anything but i think ur cute. but yea i just got this thing too and theres a lot of old men that dont leave you alone . haha and yea it sucks u cant comment pictues .. :)

♥Sara♥l's photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:54 PM
i dont think it has to do with luck at all.. maybe you should try changing things up a bit . like get a new picture, and start stalking to more people . but dont rush because that might push someone away just give it time:) happy

♥Sara♥l's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:24 PM
thats not good i would say if you feel really offended i would def. turn him in .. but then again maybe he is a nice guy you know . and everyone makes mistakes... hmm well good luck next time! :)