Community > Posts By > Eric

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 05:01 AM

I'm all for equal-ism with regards to the genders.. i have three daughters and would never encourage them to be religious with regards to them being inferior to men, from books made by men, to keep women on a leash.

I saw a picture recenlty with a Muslim family at a beach; the dad was in the water with their kids, while the mum was on the shore nearby all letter-boxed up. I think that's sad tbh.

I was the bread winner for the 19 years i spent with ex, i sure as heck wasn't the boss. Even today she still gets the kids roped into her bucket list shyte.

I'm an Atheist, and so are all three girls for now. They chose that themselves, and if they wanna read that fictional book, they can do it out of their own volition when they're adults.

However i am also not fond of feminists.. its a doomed movement (my ex is one) and you still see that today. That isnt emancipation when they look and act like idiots though.

Hello handsome

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 05:01 AM

Actually we are fairly similar as far as IQ goes. The differences are at the extremes. Women tend to be fairly constant and men are at the extremes. That's why we have more geniuses - because we have more idiots

Hello handsome

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 05:00 AM

I don't know what else to say. I'm not saying we need equal anything, because really, we aren't equal in a whole lot. Haha I could never lift stuff guys can. I can't be unemotional when making certain decisions like most guys can, I am preeeetty sure if IQ tests were given, men would generally score higher. Hahaha again, I don't hate women. I am one. But, ugh... We are different than men. We are made to support and help the man be who God created him to be. We were created to BE that help. So if men follow God, women follow God AND their husbands, and the kids follow their parents...maaaan, this world would be better off. 🤷‍♀️

Hello beautiful :heart_eyes:

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 04:59 AM

How many times are you going to post this novella???

Hello handsome

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 04:59 AM

Nobody is perfect. we are all flawed
Don't comment on a country because of one person. If China uses several people to comment on the United States like this, I believe that we will be worse than them

Hello beautiful

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 04:58 AM

None one is perfect. We are all flawed.
There is no perfect relationship. They are hard work and continually need attention.

So in the beginning of a relationship, if a red flag appears we need to speak up and address the issue. But if it keeps happening, that is a different situation.

I've dated a woman 4 times. I always take her to a nice restaurant and I pay for everything. On our last date, the waiter gave me the bill. It was $50.00. I gave him my credit card. I got up from the table to go to the restaurant. In the corner of my eye, I saw my date run to the waiter. I thought that was weird.

When I got back, the bill was paid but it was $70.00. I waved the waiter over to complain. But my date interrupted me and said she ordered a take-out meal for her landlord. I told her this wasn't right. She defiantly said, "Why Not!!?" I told her she shouldn't treat people this way, sneaking around.. She then interrupted me and said she would pay for it. I accepted her money.

My friend said this is a huge red flag and should end the relationship. But don't you think all relationships have red flags in the beginning?

Hello handsome

Eric 's photo
Wed 10/04/23 04:57 AM

I used voice chat a long time ago on this site but now can't figure out how to access that feature. I even posted about it awhile back to get help. Maybe it's a pay feature now ?

Hello handsome