Community > Posts By > DaveCatalina

DaveCatalina's photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:46 PM
Komoesta Ko?

I am an American but I have traveled to your country several times and lived in Cagayan De Oro City, Mindanao, Misamis Oriental for 3 1/2 years.

I still have family there.

Don't be alone. I find the forums here to be the most fun and the best place to meet people and chat with them.

This site and almost all others online are plagued with scammers. I do not know if you will be affected by them as much as men are, but I hope you will learn to recognize them really fast. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Anyway, just enjoy and welcome to the forums. I will be your friend here, I hope you and your family are all safe from Typhoon Yolanda.

I lost some good friends in the flood in the Cagayan River Christmas of 2012.

DaveCatalina's photo
Fri 02/21/14 02:02 PM
Will you please stop with the buttercream icing? Since I quit smoking over a year ago I have put on over 20#. I had to buy all new jeans and shirts!

BTW, Now India wants to send a rocket to Mars. The Martians emailed me, they don't need any help from India, they are doing just fine without them. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/20/14 03:40 PM
Buttercream Icing? Where did I miss out on this? I can't eat cake right now, my hands are too dirty from cleaning the low speed jet on the carb AGAIN! Yeah, yeah . . before you tell me, I did install an inline fuel filter. Now, about that buttercream icing . . . . . . . . . . . . .smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Fri 02/14/14 06:56 PM

First message and probably will be my last. Lol. Still curious about something! These forums seem kind of tame compared to others and just wondering if there are ever any major fights on here? The reason I ask ( without mentioning names )is because there is one site in particular that is so heavily into fights/bullying/racism/etc daily it's amazing and every thread always ends up going behind the scene or in real life. Some trolls are actually quite funny and yet most of the 5-star members ( HINT! ) are truly insane. Another site went down last year because the Mods were favoring their friends and eventually even that place was destroyed. Or am I wrong...is this the quiet before the storm.

Yup I think I know which one you are talking about and some of their nice people are crossing over to here because it just in not worth having to block out so many posters there. Too bad because some of the group threads were pretty awesome. Here you do not have to monitor your own threads the Mods will.

Umm, Star 48. I fail to understand why anyone would want to be in a forum with fights/bullying/racism/etc. daily. There is enough of that outside in the real world.

Here, I have found, respect/honesty/insanity. What more can anyone ask from this life?

Oh, they are loosening the straps on my strait jacket now. In a few minutes I think they will take the chains off my legs. Wow! It has been so hard to scratch my nose! smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:54 PM
My Shrink says I may be released next week. I hope so, it's hell trying to scratch my nose/butt in this straight jacket. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:44 PM
Thanks Larsson, you and GF have a great time! I found a girl I think can handle it, need an Email so I can send you her pic for your approval. I think this one is your kinda' girl. Not to make your GF jealous.

I have been busy flying refugees out of Venezuela the last 8 days. Medical missionarys.

Stay out of the Euro/Russa crap. Oh, please order another 20 kegs of Guiness Stout when you get back.

We will need 100 kilos of fresh sawdust for the floor the first of March.

My psycharist says I may be released next week. I hope so, it's hell to try and scratch my nose in a straight jacket.

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:18 PM
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Contact my therapist for latest prognosis and release date.

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:04 PM
Drug and alcohol treatment> see Jack at the bar.

Emergency Operator Available 24/7

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:13 PM
Emergency Operator Available 24/7

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:40 PM

I'll second that we need a classy lady to spice things up. I gotta feeling that a lot of men will be paying for this pretty woman drinks. Have a seat darling name your poison. If any of these gents go overboard or are rude we will have larsson throw them out!

Thanks Jack, Sugar and I talked until 3am last nite. She is really a classy Lady. But, we need to make all them feel comfortable here.

Yeah, yeah I know about the hookers over at table 18, the one is ok, she won't bother anyone.

Hey, what ever happened to that redhead you used to bring in? You remember, she could suck start a Harley.

Oh, I am heavily medicated for the safety of all patrons.

Hehe, everyone thinks that I care. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:14 PM

LOL...hello Cowboy ! I am Sugar.nice to see you here..
> Sugar pulls a bar stool up to the bar and sits down and orders a
Bourbon and soda.this does get daves attention. He thinks , wow a gal that can drink bourbon..i need to get to know her !)

sugar smiles at that handsome bartender and then ruins daves one happy thought of her as she askes the bartender for straw for her bourbon!

(( Sheest that wonderul intrique just disappered fast , Dave smiles to himself )

LOL

hi Theee wllI I finally got here..so where the heck is Cataline, is that in California ??? < giggle>

Behave in this establishment and don't be minesweeping drinks off tables like the last time you were in here? Cos that wig ain't fooling this doorman!

Larsson, Larsson, Larsson! Hang on! Sugar is the first decent lady that has ever come in, and she is my guest. Please, don't chase the foxy ladies out! This is one classy lady, (well, she does drink bourbon out of a straw.) she could just toss it off "neat". But, Sugar is one beautiful Lady, inside and out! And the hair is real and it is really that color natural! You should know redheads there in Scotland. By the way how cold is it there today? It is almost 27C here. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:12 PM
I am unsupervised at this time. I know, it freaks me out too, but the possibilities are endless. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 03:39 PM
Ahhh, the voices are back! Thank Goodness! smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 03:21 PM
Ahhhh, . . the voices are back! Thank goodness. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:15 AM
Sugar, you found your online home. Kick *** in here, it is YOURS too!

Can I please get a lap dance later? Please? smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:11 AM
My news feed says Denver wants to hire Larsson for quarterback next year. At 10,000,000.

DaveCatalina's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:59 AM

LOL...hello Cowboy ! I am Sugar.nice to see you here..
> Sugar pulls a bar stool up to the bar and sits down and orders a
Bourbon and soda.this does get daves attention. He thinks , wow a gal that can drink bourbon..i need to get to know her !)

sugar smiles at that handsome bartender and then ruins daves one happy thought of her as she askes the bartender for straw for her bourbon!

(( Sheest that wonderul intrique just disappered fast , Dave smiles to himself )

LOL

hi Theee wllI I finally got here..so where the heck is Cataline, is that in California ??? < giggle>

Behave in this establishment and don't be minesweeping drinks off tables like the last time you were in here? Cos that wig ain't fooling this doorman!

Suger, Sweetheart, you might loosen your top a little in here. This is a biker bar. But, I will let Larsson, he is our manager of the bouncers, I will let him know you are not a street hooker, you are allowed. welcome in here. Sugar?

Can I get a lap dance from you later tonite?

Jack, give her anything she wants from the bar, she is with me for now.

DaveCatalina's photo
Wed 02/05/14 06:42 PM
The official medical diagnosis is available online now. I had my appointment with my therapist last week.

I need to stay away from me. smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Wed 02/05/14 03:38 PM
The official medical diagnosis is available online now. I had my appointment with my therapist last week.

I need to stay away from me. hic*** smokin

DaveCatalina's photo
Wed 02/05/14 03:04 PM

Oh dam Dave I sure did buy a lot of shots last night. I won the super bowl pool and well nature took its course. You know how it is everybody is your friend when your buying drinks. Tomorrow half off on bloody mary"s a little hair of the dog.I am going to stop before I open up and grab some celery and horse radish!!

Just order them and have everything delivered, you don't need to spend your gas money on that. Oh, order more wings, probably about 150 pounds, 10 gallons hot sauce, a 100 pound bag of peanuts, I leave the inventory and stocking entirely up to you. If you see anything, or want to try anything for the finger food, go for it, you never need to ask me.

Whenever you want, we can go over the partnership papers, I am ready to turn this place over to you, as long as I can still stop in regular.

What do you think about having free pitchers for everyone who comes in on a V-twin wheelchair? Naaaa, that probably won't go.

Did you ever find anything about getting us a mechanical bull in here? That will probably drive our liability insurance thru the cosmos.

What band do you have lined up after the 15th. of this month? The one we have now is going on road tour starting the 12th.

Whatever happened to that hot redhead you used to drag in here? You know the one, she could suck start a Harley.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6