Community > Posts By > milla

milla's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:02 AM
hey I not meeting anyone here and the people I talk to you they like robot is really disappointing because I thought this going to be great website and I think you know maybe put a lot into it and was going to use my credit card but now it's like nobody real everybody fake nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just ask oh what you here for oh what are you looking for oh oh what kind of things are you interested in and I don't want to talk like that I want to say hey I want to meet you what's the best way you know I don't want long-term talk I don't want to send you a gift card or buy you something as stupid and and a lot of that go on here and a lot of them just robot not real people and you guys aren't doing anything to protect the members from these robots being on your site you need to have more concern for your members and clean out all the bots and let people know that you cannot solicit money no gift card no nothing otherwise I'm just going to ask people it better to delete your account than to stay with the site because something bad could happen there are a lot of things that happen on mingle 2 that are inappropriate dangerous and abusive I noticed that some members they talking about how they not like me go because people stalking them and and finding out where they live one girl even say on first date is she meet person and they try rape her this is very scary sight a lot of drugs being sold on the side and people asking people hey I send you something send me gift card or buy gift card and that buy you gift card for what and they say oh so you can come have sex with me and that's prostitution I cannot believe mingle too would support prostitution with support rape with support child sex abuse child trafficking human trafficking mingle too they promote all these things by not cleaning up the bots by not having stricter rule members and by just wanting money we just want money basically you guys are just like

milla's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:00 AM
hey I not meeting anyone here and the people I talk to you they like robot is really disappointing because I thought this going to be great website and I think you know maybe put a lot into it and was going to use my credit card but now it's like nobody real everybody fake nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just ask oh what you here for oh what are you looking for oh oh what kind of things are you interested in and I don't want to talk like that I want to say hey I want to meet you what's the best way you know I don't want long-term talk I don't want to send you a gift card or buy you something as stupid and and a lot of that go on here and a lot of them just robot not real people and you guys aren't doing anything to protect the members from these robots being on your site you need to have more concern for your members and clean out all the bots and let people know that you cannot solicit money no gift card no nothing otherwise I'm just going to ask people it better to delete your account than to stay with the site because something bad could happen...

milla's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:00 AM
it appears as if mingle too only has limited concern or desire to see their members stick around or actually find somebody and have a much more prosperous and fulfilling life it feels like to me that mingle too just want you to pay them and there's so many robots on the site all the money they have they can't take a weekend and clean out all the bots make stricter rules like members cannot ask members to purchase gift cards or send them gifts or wire them money is not fair and is not good and if you are not stopping it then you are promoting it you must do more to protect your members please don't allow misfeasance to represent youhey I not meeting anyone here and the people I talk to you they like robot is really disappointing because I thought this going to be great website and I think you know maybe put a lot into it and was going to use my credit card but now it's like nobody real everybody fake nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just ask oh what you here for oh what are you looking for oh oh what kind of things are you interested in and I don't want to talk like that I want to say hey I want to meet you what's the best way you know I don't want long-term talk I don't want to send you a gift card or buy you something as stupid and and a lot of that go on here and a lot of them just robot not real people and you guys aren't doing anything to protect the members from these robots being on your site you need to have more concern for your members and clean out all the bots and let people know that you cannot solicit money no gift card no nothing otherwise I'm just going to ask people it better to delete your account than to stay with the site because something bad could happen...

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:57 PM
hey I not meeting anyone here and the people I talk to you they like robot is really disappointing because I thought this going to be great website and I think you know maybe put a lot into it and was going to use my credit card but now it's like nobody real everybody fake nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just ask oh what you here for oh what are you looking for oh oh what kind of things are you interested in and I don't want to talk like that I want to say hey I want to meet you what's the best way you know I don't want long-term talk I don't want to send you a gift card or buy you something as stupid and and a lot of that go on here and a lot of them just robot not real people and you guys aren't doing anything to protect the members from these robots being on your site you need to have more concern for your members and clean out all the bots and let people know that you cannot solicit money no gift card no nothing otherwise I'm just going to ask people it better to delete your account than to stay with the site because something bad could happen...

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:55 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:55 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:54 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:54 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:53 PM

and the horse you rode it on

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:52 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:51 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:51 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:50 PM
hey I not meeting anyone here and the people I talk to you they like robot is really disappointing because I thought this going to be great website and I think you know maybe put a lot into it and was going to use my credit card but now it's like nobody real everybody fake nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just ask oh what you here for oh what are you looking for oh oh what kind of things are you interested in and I don't want to talk like that I want to say hey I want to meet you what's the best way you know I don't want long-term talk I don't want to send you a gift card or buy you something as stupid and and a lot of that go on here and a lot of them just robot not real people and you guys aren't doing anything to protect the members from these robots being on your site you need to have more concern for your members and clean out all the bots and let people know that you cannot solicit money no gift card no nothing otherwise I'm just going to ask people it better to delete your account than to stay with the site because something bad could happen....

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:49 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:48 PM

milla's photo
Sun 10/15/23 11:46 PM
hey this website I don't know if any good because nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet nobody want to do nothing I asked everybody and nobody want to hook up nobody want to meet everybody just want to be robot or hey what are you here for hey what you here for hey what you looking for hey what you here for that's old this website is not very good I'm going to tell all my friends that it's just not productive and I not meeting anybody and and everybody I talk to is like fake it's like robot and you guys not doing anything to police your site and protect your your customers or your members so yeah I probably going to delete my account and I don't know why I even keep my account right now because they're nobody here they all robot....

milla's photo
Thu 09/21/23 05:50 AM
LOVE is HEART over ego, CHARM before pride, Sacrifice forget rewards, & DEVOTION trumps loyalty,,,,, forever love.

milla's photo
Thu 09/21/23 05:44 AM
Ready When U-R.

milla's photo
Thu 09/14/23 03:05 PM
growing up we all have fun experiences and meet great people in grade school and that this guy that turned into one of my really good friends and became a strong part of my circle of relations after we graduated from high school and while we were attending the community college one afternoon he told me I really like to kill ducks I thought this guy is always making a great joke but something about how he said it was disturbingly malicious so a few weeks back he was in town and staying at a hotel he said he was going to throw a party when I went to the room he was the only one there but there was a lot of noise coming from the bathroom I asked him is there something wrong with the plumbing or the fan he told me no I caught a couple of ducks from the local park and I have them in my bathtub I thought what is he doing then I asked him why did you catch ducks at the park and bring them back to your hotel room he informed me that after the party he was going to and decapitate the animals I thought are you serious he said yes that this was one of his favorite things to do everywhere he went he caught and killed ducks it was just in his nature after that I could see that that there was going to be no party just death and sadness for poor dogs so I left but he's still out there be careful when you go to the park watch your animals.

milla's photo
Thu 09/14/23 03:01 PM
last night in Salt Lake City Utah just around the corner from sugarhouse Park I was at my backyard at around 3:00 a.m. because my dog had been barking furiously like there was a raccoon or something out there I went out and checked and I couldn't see anything until I looked up and when I did look up about 5600 ft above the city there was some strange lights and they weren't moving just suspended maybe drones I don't know but they were there for some time and I think that was the cause for my dog going wild have you ever seen any strange lights that don't appear to be in the right place or doing whatever it is they should be doing

Previous 1