Community > Posts By > chokingforlove

chokingforlove's photo
Sun 01/19/14 05:25 PM
how do I change my sign in name? as I want to change it, any help would be appreciated

chokingforlove's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:39 AM
as a deaf man but can hear very well with a hearing aid and no problem with speech whatsoever, been on and off using many different dating sites and every woman sender seem to faded away or block me, why? it is because am deaf? the problem is why not get to know me first as maybe am the one she is looking for, unfortunately am been judge by a hearing aid and it so shallow this is, it also quite hurtful for me as am at a point of breaking apart and if this trend continue there no way knowing what i'll might do next, I've just moved into a new area and don't know anybody and am kinda very lonely, what I misses so badly is hugging, loving and pleasure, any woman on this site are not critical of me being deaf? let me show you " woman " the love I've got to offer, I would love her kids too and I dearly like to have kids to call my own as I rather die happy knowing I've had a kid also it a pride thing to make my Dad proud of me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop being prejustice about me having a hearing aid as it very hurtful and have a heart woman as deafness can happen to anybody at any age, nobody is perfect and don't judge people unless you gorgeous or too hypocrite to even bother, finally have a heart please as I hated being lonely as been for three long years and it started to get to me so lift me out of this hell, thank you for reading this.............