Community > Posts By > bigdaddyjiggleo

bigdaddyjiggleo's photo
Sat 11/29/08 07:58 PM
I can't top that but I can come close. I met my exwife in Oklahoma 6 yrs ago through her sister and was immediately taken in by her. I am the type to fall and fall hard regardless of the warning signs. During our first date, I discovered that she was still married but going through a divorce and had a son from that marriage whom the father had custody of. I also learned that she was on probation in Oklahoma for Embezzlement by employee, Theft, and Stealing a credit card. We started dating regardless of this and I met her family who were completely filthy people. Come to find out later they never paid their bills either. About two weeks after we met, we moved in together. She began cussing me, yelling and screaming, etc. I believe that people can change and at that time I believed I could change her. It did not end up like that. We had two children and then moved to Houston, TX to be closer to my family, as I was tired of her family asking for money. She gave birth to our third daughter here in Houston and everything seemed to be going well until September 2007. One day, I got up got the kids ready for daycare, took them to daycare, and went to work. After work I picked up the kids and went home and all the lights were off. She left a note on the refrigerator that stated she found out she was pregnant with our fourth child and she was losing her temper with the kids and was afraid she might hurt them. She moved to San Antonio with a coworker whom she had met two weeks prior to this who is also a lesbian. So I get an attorney in order to obtain custody and I get joint custody with her only having supervised visitation due to her threatening to hurt the kids. She had my youngest daughter in February 2008 and I drove to San Antonio to see her, and at the same time, my attorney was obtaining emergency custody of the child for me in court. While there the hospital staff advised me that my ex and her roomate appeared to be a couple. The hospital staff did not go into detail however I doubt it was anything sexual since my ex had just had a C section. So I got custody of all four of my daughters and my ex has only seen them five times in the last year and she is supposed to see them every other weekend. Come to find out my wife has been turned out and is now claiming to be a lesbian. So I am raising four little girls with the help of my family and I would not have it any other way. My ex has moved twice since living there and has had five different jobs. Oh and did I mention she has been turned out? That is my story take it for what it is worth.

bigdaddyjiggleo's photo
Sat 11/29/08 07:24 PM
CHildren have funny ways of processing information and sitations. Especially when it comes to divorce. She should look for some therapy for her daughter. Spanking is not the answer if the other forms of discipline did not work. They have therapy for younger kids called play therapy that might help. Maybe some family counseling that focuses on the child's needs may help. Your friend can check with the Children Protective Services in her state to find services she needs or she can go through her insurance. That is probably the best way to handle it. And, of course, love and affection. I think it also depends on how the parents are dealing with the situation. If it is a nasty divorce her behavior is probably going to be worse but if they can keep it civil, it might help. I am no expert, but I went through something similar.

Shawn