Community > Posts By > BetterMan

BetterMan's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:52 PM

Hello All, My name is Will, I'm 27 and from Utica, NY
I am also new to mingle2 and was wondering on how I should write to women who I am interested in because I do have 2 daughters and when alot of women hear that they run, any ideas?

If that is truly the case, then do not bring it up right away. Give them time to know you before mentioning it. I am not saying be dishonest if it comes up. Just do not bring it up unless you think the relationship is looking serious. If it moves in that direction and they truly like you then they will accept your children then. If I was looking for ms right, I would not introduce each prospect to my kids. Just the one that wins the prize.

BetterMan's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:27 PM
Greetings and Salutations everyone!
I don't need to keep track of when my B-Day is. Everyday is for and about me! shades
I have an offtopic question. What is the little paddle lock next to some of the forumswhat

BetterMan's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:21 PM
It is time for another look, I have attempted a rewrite. I added new and removed old. Is it better now or before. All feedback is of course welcome! :heart: Love you ladies, and thank you for your help!

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:11 PM
That show is a riot.
I don't really sit down to watch T.V. much. A friend rented the disk and lent it to me. So I am a little behind the times on this one. I rent the discs when they come out instead of watching it on tv.

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:39 PM

Patrone....never heard of the second one. TY! flowerforyou

Oh wow! Cobo Wabo was the brand of Sammy Hagar! Makes Patrone and Teranchula taste like sour grapes.

Well then why did you offer me the Patrone??? laugh

I also drink Everclear and Moonshine. Not everyone likes to swallow the same things that I do! drinks rofl

sick You're a brave man. laugh

Depending on the difference between brave and insane, I suppose you could call me that!

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:32 PM

Oh wow! Cobo Wabo was the brand of Sammy Hagar! Makes Patrone and Teranchula taste like sour grapes.

Well then why did you offer me the Patrone??? laugh

I also drink Everclear and Moonshine. Not everyone likes to swallow the same things that I do! drinks rofl

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:25 PM

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:17 PM
Patrone or Cobo Wobo?
(Tossing hair back, as he glides across the room with a bottle in each hand)

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:09 PM
I'm sorry to hear your day sucked.
Mine has been pretty good so far.
Maybe we can help your day improve!
Should we start with hot buttered rum, or go straight to the Tequila?

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:28 AM

Scrolling through this topic, I notice many of you are regulars in here. Is this open to everyone?
If so, Good mornin yall shades

BetterMan, you are welcome, you just have to understand the thread is not about YOU! :wink: flowerforyou

Thank you, and thanks for the heads up.... That will be hard to remember. I have allowed the world to revolve around me. LOL frustrated
So how are you this morning?

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:22 AM
I think my pc is broken. I tried to play Blues. So far it has played Eamon "I don't want you back" and 213 "I'm Fly"
and I see next is Adam Sandler "Piece of sh*^ car! What the hell??? what

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:18 AM

laugh laugh Yes, you said "peachy"laugh laugh

I am doing spectacular this morning. It is 03:07 Am here. and we are doing just peachy! Thank you for asking.
Funny, cookies do sound good right about now.

In fact, I am doing so good... I just realized I said "WE are doing peachy"! I'm the only one here and even my dogs are asleep! LOL
shocked

Whats wrong with the word peachy? bigsmile

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:13 AM

Well I made blah blah blah, white chocolate macadamia, and a special kind for a friend which I wont say in case she is stalking me...

LOL Count me in for White Chocolate Macadamian!

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:10 AM

I am doing spectacular this morning. It is 03:07 Am here. and we are doing just peachy! Thank you for asking.

In fact, I am doing so good... I just realized I said "WE are doing peachy"! I'm the only one here and even my dogs are asleep! LOL
shocked

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:07 AM

BetterMan's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:00 AM
Scrolling through this topic, I notice many of you are regulars in here. Is this open to everyone?
If so, Good mornin yall shades

BetterMan's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:49 PM

Looks good, its descriptive. Great to know we can call your ex's for references.

Isn't it though, I thought it was a great selling point. Honestly how many guys can say that? It does sound funny. And its true.

I think I'd be afraid of what they would tell me. Either that or you'd pay them to say nice things about you.

You should be afraid. They would definitly tell you the bad as well as the good! drinks

BetterMan's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:13 PM

you went off on a few little tangents...but i personally think thats cute. but only because I'm biased and tend to do the same!
i like that there are plenty of conversation starters in your profile so its easy for an intrigued woman to break the ice if she wants to take the initiative....
i also liked the blip about the exes! lol

Thank you, precisely what I'm looking for! The tangents you are referring to were just added. Things I'm interested in, is what I was going for. I do have story telling tendencies. True stories of course. Primarily because I wanted to give current events update. "If I could only give a day in the life of"... I don't think we have blogging abilities here. sad
If a woman was going to make me a pet, I suppose a guinea pig is as good as any. laugh
Nice to meet you, Thanks for the input, will consider revising tangents to reduce the appearance of A.D.D. (not diagnosed) :tongue:

BetterMan's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:30 PM

Pretty good. Maybe add a little more about what you enjoy doing?

Now thats what I'm talking about! Advise I can use!
And a smiley goes to singmesweet ;-)

BetterMan's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:34 AM

Looks good, its descriptive. Great to know we can call your ex's for references.

Isn't it though, I thought it was a great selling point. Honestly how many guys can say that? It does sound funny. And its true.

Previous 1