Community > Posts By > BetterMan

BetterMan's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:29 PM
Ditto
Descriptive, straight forward and to the point.
To bad you live so far away.
Are you interested in being friends?
I can't send you a message I live to far away.

BetterMan's photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:29 AM
Thank you. (Graciously takes a bow)
Let us not lose focus here my friends. Maybe we should go back to the trustworthy number systems. We must not forget our true purpose here is to rate the profile. I now must go, to rate other profiles, as I would have the women of this site rate mine. Today will be Thanksgiving! May your holliday bring you much joy!
And tomorrow, I shall attempt to make my profile all the more exciting.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
With love; Randy

BetterMan's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:51 PM
Thank you! Its interesting, I see that lots of people have viewed my profile since this posting.
Unfortunatly few have the courage you do to even reply.
Again Thank You.

BetterMan's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:04 PM
Men spend half their lives trying to figure out what women think. I'm not a fan of wasting time. I would love to hear what YOU think I'm lacking, and what should be rephrased. Is it long enough? Do I need more to make you happy? Lets hear what the women have to say!!! LOL I love constructive criticism! Bring it ladies!

BetterMan's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:04 PM
Hi, and thank you for the welcome.
Just from these few posts I am already learning a few things. First obviously the more interesting your post the more people respond. The more they respond the more the post gets bumped to the top of the list! Where more people see it and more people respond. I will have to be more clever in my postings if I am to meet more people.
Thank you again for all your welcomes!

BetterMan's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:52 PM
Thank you!
Reading through these is interesting. I have never tried to use a forum as a chat room.

BetterMan's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:46 PM
He did say he was trying to avoid the drunk and crazy. Can a person be mean and not crazy? Hmm I will have to ponder this.

BetterMan's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:40 PM
Hi, I'm Randy.
I am new to this site, and I wanted to drop in to say hello to all the wonderful people on this site. I was hoping posting this thread would help me learn my way around here and make some new friends in the process.
So again, I say Hello while singing in the rain. LOL

BetterMan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:15 PM

It is great that you are posting this. It is to bad that it has to be posted. It amazes me, that people do not have the sense to know this information without being told. The world does have all types of people. Hopefully tact will some day become common place. Randy

After a year to my amazement this still needs to be said :

I have commented to the individuals, but it hasn t helped, or more have
come along, so i decided to make a thread just for them.

1)Don t ask for nude pix or to cyber or who wants to sex me

2) talk in english and in complete sentences

3)Respect is expected at all times

4)If you disregard the above, 2 things will happen. first the ladies will chew you up and spit you out, and 2nd the gentlemen of the site will defend the honor of these ladies.

5) Do post often and have fun, get to know them and if you find one you like and she s single then email , IM, go and meet her then after a period of time greater then 3 days... more like months later if you want provocative pics ask her privately not in forums as you are seen as a pig and disgrace yourself and make them insecure if they are shy.

I guarentee if you take my advice, you will meet somone alot faster.
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker heres to kojackbigsmile

2 Next