Community > Posts By > donnalynn4536

donnalynn4536's photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:58 PM
I like your profile. It is vague enough to spark questions from the ladies who want to know more about you. You are very handsome and I'm sure with a little time and care you will find your special someone.

donnalynn4536's photo
Fri 01/24/14 06:00 PM
I was married to a man for 26 years. He didn't want to work let alone be the man God wanted him to be. I would be thrilled to find someone who loved God a little more than he loved me. Im praying and hopeing and trying to listen to God in all I do. I trust He will put me where He wants me and when He wants me to find my man of God, He will make it happen.

donnalynn4536's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:52 PM
Maybe I am a fluke of sorts but when I rededicated myself to Christ in 2001, I suddenly felt an "agape" love for all people. I never had that before. Yes I was nice to other races, but I didn't feel that real Godly love like God commands us to. I even have a special friend in another state that if the timing were ever right, I could be with him, no problem. My family would be horrified but Im to the point that I don't care. If God gave me this ability to fully love all people, then it is His work not mine.
I wish I had a solution to this but I think it is something that God never really expected to get solved on this side of Heaven. The middle east will never see true peace as it states in scripture so maybe the racial issues will remain as well. I wish it wouldnt too. Can you imagine a world where we all thought each other was just as good and special as we thought of ourselves? That sounds like Heaven to me!

donnalynn4536's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:44 PM
You tell it like it is and I love that.
Have you ever thought of starting a blog? Or a Facebook page thaou can post in and encourage more people?
Keep it up. If you reach one person it would be worth your efforts.

donnalynn4536's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:41 PM
I appreciate your reminder that God is God and can and will do whatever He wants to do. We get busy in this life and forget He is God. We forget we can't do anything without Him and try to do it ourselves. We think the world will see us as successful if we do it without any help. It just isn't so. So thank you again for the reminder. God bless!

donnalynn4536's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:21 PM
I say you are a dream come true for your average women. I was married to a bad boy for 26 years. He got worse by the day. He didn't start out being a total "Jerk" and for some reason he felt it necessary to be more of one. I never gave him a reason to be a jerk, maybe I was too nice and forgiving. The sad part is I thought he would change. Of course he didn't.
For me, you need to move to Florida...lol! No seriously. Nice guys are few and far between here. I imagine it is like that everywhere though. My advise to you is do not change. You are who you are for a reason. You just have to be patient and keep looking for that sentitive woman that loves you the way you are.
Good Luck!