Community > Posts By > Rishiku

Rishiku's photo
Mon 11/24/08 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNzEvK_5u8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMbKqtjv2vM

Rishiku's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:03 AM
The decemberists. Mariners revenge. Its kind of sick demented song...so it makes me feel better. Also vida la vida by coldplay.

But going old school....id have to say johnny cash, when the man comes around. (Or pretty much anything of the sort)

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:30 PM
just blinks...

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:22 PM

I am super empathetic, when she (no one in particular atm) is sick I will make from scratch chicken noodle soup. If she is cold, even if (i cant sleep unless its 73 degrees) I will turn it up. I mean Jesus >.< what does a guy have to do to make a girl happy. I want to find a girl that will bendover backwards for me, just as I will for her. I want a girl who WANTS to make me happy, I want someone who really wants to be as put into a relationship as I am.

I am 20 yrs old I have been in 3 2yr relations ships. 6 years of my life has been dedicated to 3 women, each of them cheated on me. What is that supposed to say about women? I mean I cant sterotype but at the same time I have to. I do what I can with what I have. All it ever is done is **** on.

I know the anwer is 42 to THAT question >.< trust me that has saved my butt plenty of times when crossing the bridge of death (monty python referance for you who didnt catch it).

Hi Rishiku. 1st I would not be so quick to tell about your finacial situation. It may make you attractive to the very same girls you need to avoid. The type that is always looking to trade up. Find someone with compatable values,interests & goals.

I know but im just pointing out I pretty much have my life pretty much set I am doing good for myself its not like I dont have my stuff together.

If you know what women wants, you'd change who you really are to fit it.

What women want is for you to be YOU no matter what she says. Next...

Be decisive. She wants you to make decisions for yourself.

Be confident. She wants you to protect her.. or at least feel protected.

Stop worrying about stupid stuff like what women want. There is no one answer to that, everyone is different, duhh

Well I pretty much try that and each time they say I need to change.

I do make decisions that I feel are important.

Thats not really true. Most of the time they "want me to let them handle it". I mean trust me I can handle my busniess if I need to.

Yah well its just I dont know this is probably going to cause a lot of negative looks on my profile but I have been ready to settle down and have a family since I was 16. I mean I know it sounds like yah you dont know what you are talking about but I kind of need a reason to live and what better reason is there other then to come home and to have your wife there for you (no im not saying she has to stay home and do nothing buy clean im saying eventually she would be there emotionally supporting) or to pick your kid up from school and see them so excited to see you.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:14 PM
Edited by Rishiku on Sun 11/23/08 07:14 PM

Naw Rishi! It DOESN'T look like you got that baby bundled up like a carne' guisada burrito!

Just playin dude so DON'T eat the baby!

Damn it Holly! That WAS me!!!!!!

Wait now are you not telling me to eat the baby cause you are saying dont?

And of course everything that comes from texas isnt a steer or a queer laugh :wink:

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:07 PM
No I dont mind if you wear that ring your cousin gave you and was trying to ask if you would marry him. I love that you treat him like hes more important then I.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:33 PM
You look great in that dress...No of course you dont look fat...

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:48 PM
What am I looking for..hum...

Well I want her to be attractive to ME, doesn't mean she has to be a goddess but that I find her attractive. Smart, funny, honest, dedicated to the relationship she is in. Someone who isn't afraid to be physical to the guy she is with, but who isn't throwing it out just cause she has her looks. Someone who will make the relationship a priority who will not let someone make her feel guilty about being with me, just because they don't like it. Someone who will love me, who will accept that I have some issues with trust and try and prove to me that they are willing to work and help me to trust them. Someone who wont hide things from me.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:16 PM
When I am unhappy I like to sit down at the beach, and sip on a very dry martini. Then after I just lay down and watch the sunset. Then at about 11 pm after the stars have been out I get in my car, and put down the top and just drive slowly until I get home letting the cool air blow against my face.

Then the world is magically perfect.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:06 PM

I am super empathetic, when she (no one in particular atm) is sick I will make from scratch chicken noodle soup. If she is cold, even if (i cant sleep unless its 73 degrees) I will turn it up. I mean jesus >.< what does a guy have to do to make a girl happy. I want to find a girl that will bendover backwards for me, just as I will for her. I want a girl who WANTS to make me happy, I want someone who really wants to be as put into a relationship as I am.

I am 20 yrs old I have been in 3 2yr relations ships. 6 years of my life has been dedicated to 3 women, each of them cheated on me. What is that supposed to say about women? I mean I cant sterotype but at the same time I have to. I do what I can with what I have. All it ever is done is **** on.

I know the anwer is 42 to THAT question >.< trust me that has saved my butt plenty of times when crossing the bridge of death (monty python referance for you who didnt catch it).

The only person who can make you happy is you, please do all women a favor and don't put that responsibility and burden on us. When you can do that, you will find a woman who is happy on her own and won't put the responsibility for her happiness on YOU. Also, if you've been in 3 relationships with 3 women and they've all cheated on you, the person you need to look to is yourself. I don't mean that to say you did anything to deserve it or that you are to blame. But, you are choosing the same woman, over and over. So, you need to do a little soul searching to find out what it is about those women that you are drawn to. Either that, or you are coming off as a total pushover and are choosing women who will take advantage of that, or both. Until you change yourself and the type of women you date, you are going to be stuck in a very viscious cycle.

If it seems I said that I need her to MAKE me happy, I apologise. What it was supposed to say is, If you know that taking a picture for me makes me happy and sending it to me, then do it for the sake of wanting to do it. If I know that she likes starbucks coffee and I am going to see her and I havent for maybe a week then I bring it so that SHE feels happier because she feels I appreciate what she likes. That is what I am looking for.

Well what am I supposed to do then? Do I say to every girl, hey I like you (after a few months) I really enjoy being around you, are you going to cheat on me? Its there personalitly

maybe you shouldn't 'dedicate' your life to anyone?

So just be single for the rest of my life? Be in a relationship where I dont put 100% into it?

So, time for a serious note:

I have to agree with the ladies here. I spent the last 9+ years, slowly bending over further and further trying to make my now Ex-girlfriend happy. What I got out of it is a beautiful son who is the center of my world, and a really odd and uncomfortable relationship with his mother, the recent ex, who expects me to do more and more to try and make her life comfortable, while mine gets more and more uncomfortable. So I'm trying to fix that whole issue now.

The best advice I can think to give is share with her, compromise with her, but don't revolve around her. Make sure you also have your own life to live.
If you can find someone that is willing and happy to share and compromise WITH you, rather than come to expect you to concede to thier wishes, you're on the way to a good thing

Im pretty much screwed. I am not a going out kinda person, I will chill at home play video games or something along those lines. I dont see a lot of people, I dont talk to a lot of people. I am shy in a way, I have been rejected all my life by girls in a way. I try and change the little things that dont matter to me like how I dress or style my hair. If it will make her happier to have it different sure I dont care. I dont know...Im so confused, so I dont know anymore.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:47 PM
I am super empathetic, when she (no one in particular atm) is sick I will make from scratch chicken noodle soup. If she is cold, even if (i cant sleep unless its 73 degrees) I will turn it up. I mean jesus >.< what does a guy have to do to make a girl happy. I want to find a girl that will bendover backwards for me, just as I will for her. I want a girl who WANTS to make me happy, I want someone who really wants to be as put into a relationship as I am.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 12:47 PM
What in the world do women want?

Don't say a nice guy cause I have heard that so many times, all nice guys end up just getting used. I would know I am one.

I'm 20 years old, I own my own car (lexus rx300) I will own my own 3/2 gated condo. I have an amazing sense of humor, im honest, loyal to any relationship im in. I take care of the girl im with. I am well educated and wise. I have a job (obviouslly). I am the guy who will buy flowers for no reason I don't forget important dates.

I mean does apperance mean so much that you would trow away a great foundation? I mean I am a bit heavy but not that bad.

So can any of the hopeful intelligent women help me out?

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:21 AM
Thanks all of you, and yes she is a cutie. Maybe someday ill have my own =s but I suppose its one step at a time lol.

Rishiku's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:46 AM
Just dropping in sayin that im new....

2 Next