Mon 03/31/14 04:21 AM
pitchfork

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 05:44 AM
drool drool I just love this post

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 11:07 AM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Wed 02/05/14 11:08 AM

Why is it that American most men would rather marry a foreigner than an American lady?
#a quick survey shows that very few American, US ladies to be specific can make good wives. Once they get married, they easily divorce so that the guy can be 'bootleaked' off his money. Have you any experience on this issue?

I asked this question to a friend of mine who is an American soldier I asked him why is it that US men Marry women from different cultures /country and he told me it's because they will do things for their man that American women would never dream of doing such as waiting on them. when they come home from work taking their shoes off rubbing their feet .....huh so I must really be an American woman because Im not doing this its the 20th century women have equal right. And fyi I was a good wife I just had a bad husbandgrumble

women are women, doesn't matter what a few guys marry or don't marry, or why they did... everyone has different likes and dislikes, if a guy wants a footrub, then he'll find someone to rub his stinking feet..

it has nothing to do with american women or any other women...

This is so true

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 09:05 AM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Wed 02/05/14 09:12 AM

Why is it that American most men would rather marry a foreigner than an American lady?
#a quick survey shows that very few American, US ladies to be specific can make good wives. Once they get married, they easily divorce so that the guy can be 'bootleaked' off his money. Have you any experience on this issue?

I asked this question to a friend of mine who is an American soldier I asked him why is it that US men Marry women from different cultures /country and he told me it's because they will do things for their man that American women would never dream of doing such as waiting on them. when they come home from work taking their shoes off rubbing their feet .....huh so I must really be an American woman because Im not doing this its the 20th century women have equal right. And fyi I was a good wife I just had a bad husbandgrumble

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 06:07 AM

But guess I got to finish today's hotties with something more hawt

Omg I see you found what I'm looking for drool

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 06:03 AM

I will raise your warm and tingly with a giddy and light headed!! Hmmm...that kind of sounds like a bit too much wine

Michele

slaphead

no photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:53 PM
sending prayers your way mom hope all goes wellflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:41 PM
BOONE I can't take it anymore frustrated I'm sick of SNOW

no photo
Tue 02/04/14 02:54 AM
Awww Boone you know I love Ya my flaming hot head:wink:

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 07:41 PM
Somethings just not right with this guy lol :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:44 PM
.ouch this looks like it hurts shocked

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:50 PM
Terri aka. jerseygirlSINGLE

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:48 PM

I'm going to Hillbilly (West Virginia) near where my Daughter lives to look at a piece of property. 10 acres joined by the National Forest on 3 sides. It has a secluded lot with a Home. 1/4acre on one side 2 acres in rear, large front lawn app.7 acres on the other side. It has a right-of-way for utilities but its own power source(large generator) well& septic already! It is landlocked on 3 sides by the National Forest but has permanent right-of-way. It is being handled by a licensed agent,and investigated by my Attorney before purchase! About 7 miles from a small town and app.1&1/2 hours from nearest Bigger Stores. Of course no cell or internet service available!! But i could have a Tower installed (if wanted) helping community.Total seclusion if i choose. Seem at 58 and now living in my Bus(officially unofficially homeless) my topic-i'm not too popular on here and need to get a real home for retiring! Plenty of wildlife to see anyhow! Does this not seem like "Heaven on Earth" or not? At least i will never be alone!! Fishing,Hunting,and Family! happy My Question is "Could You Live like that Happily?" :smile:

Oh yes it sounds like .paradise to medrinker I wish you luck in whatever you decide

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25