Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 07/21/23 09:24 PM

At your age (20) I would say don't start a relationship expecting or wanting it to be too serious, dating should be fun for both of you and to see how you get along. Things will develop if they are meant to be. If you have been dating for some time already you could ask him if it is monogamous between you, or if he wants it to be monogamous between you both, that may give you an indication of how serious he is about dating you. As others have suggested here 'What's the Rush'.

thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Though Duttoneer's answer is good, I'd like to add to the "what's the rush" angle and say that knowing if someone is serious does require trust, and this does take time to build. If you can truly trust each other, then you can trust that the affection the other shows you is sincere. Then, if you're both serious, you will certainly feel it.

no photo
Fri 07/21/23 09:15 PM

Yes ! Love is a wonderful thing
But Pretty hard to Find !!!!

I would disagree. It's not so hard to find love. It's hard to find mutual love with someone who is available.

no photo
Thu 07/20/23 04:29 PM
I have to go with friend. I've never been good at flirting, don't think I even know how.

no photo
Thu 07/20/23 04:18 PM

All my tensions go away when I walk outside . I wish my eyes could take Photos ... !

Totally agree with wishing my eyes could take photos. I'm out in nature as much as I can be, and when I'm there I see such beautiful things. Everyone always wants pics, but I've always been the type to be more into the experience rather than viewing it through a lens.

no photo
Thu 07/20/23 04:16 PM
Yes.

I had just about the worst two relationship ending you could imagine in a row many years ago. The stuff heart breaking movies are made of.

I didn't feel anything real for anyone for years following that, but I always believed it was possible.

Over the last 16 months I met and fell in love. As for love at first sight, I knew the moment I met her she was the type I could fall in love with completely. Sometimes there are just things about a person you can see in the way the smile, move, talk and all of that. And I wasn't wrong. By last fall I knew I was in love and haven't had a doubt of it since.

Too bad she's been with someone else since before we even met. Now I'm just trying to move on even if I know I'll always feel this for her. Maybe she was just the sign I was ready to try again.

no photo
Wed 07/19/23 10:57 AM
I'm just wondering if there is anyone in the Greater Vancouver Area looking to get together. Maybe we could start a group, go for walks or urban trail hikes or have coffee meetups.

no photo
Wed 07/19/23 10:49 AM
I don't know that I've met any yet, but it's only been about a week. I just found the forums yesterday, and if I hadn't I probably would have given up thinking everyone here was fake.

So thanks for letting me know there are in fact real people here.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 11:03 PM
Wow, popular thread.

I do see why some might not put much or anything in their description, they might not want to give too much away, or are worried about making the information that public. For me, it's more about not knowing what to say and agonizing over every word.

As for whether I'll like or message someone without any info in their profile, that depends on the pics. I tend to stay away from most of the profiles with pics that look constructed/produced. If it looks like they did a photo shoot with a pro for their pics, and there is no info in their profile, I move on. If their pics are selfies, I'm more likely to like even if they didn't write anything. But what will really get my attention are candid type pics, because theses show a person as they truly are, rather than an constructed image they wish to project.