Community > Posts By > momof3teens

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 02:16 AM
Edited by momof3teens on Sun 01/05/14 02:19 AM
Thanks for the prayers. I'm not searching for a date in the coventional sense. I'll be dealing with this the rest of my life and my daughter's a blessing no matter what. My cousin thought I should at least plug myself in to recognize there is other life out there. I appreciate the words of wisdom. I'm glad I checked this out. I hope I can give some of my strength and joy of each moment to others. Thanks for the advice. Think I will look at this with a different goal in sight. God bless youwinking

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 01:07 AM
Figured something out today. life sucks! I joined to find someone near by to talk to and maybe one day more PROBLEM... Everyone I have met lives in another country and worse I can't say anything about my family cause I wouldn't know where to start. I've been separated for over 10 months. This is my first venture out. I can't do the bar scene or have freedom to date coventionally. My daughter has brain cancer. stage 3 and she is going thru chemo. I don't feal sorry for myself!!! Admittingly I'm lonely. I just need to know if anyone thinks someone is out there that could look past the drama to even start a friendship even if it didn't become more. I'm not a one night stand person.I have morals and values. I was married and been with the same and only man for 18 years. My daughter is teaching me life's too short. Is there anyone out there that has any advice. if not a prayer would go a long way. just hoping I'm not alone. I would love to hear from others about finding someone while their life wad upside down. people can be honest if they think this is a waste of time.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 06:27 PM
spealing from experience... seld worth. time. and feeling like I failed. mix in three kids and you get sunk. There is hope. took me months to realize that I could take care of myself