Crazeman's photo
Sat 10/14/17 08:46 PM
I doubt all that happening here for real.. good luck boys

Crazeman's photo
Sat 10/14/17 08:46 PM
I doubt all that happening here for real.. good luck boys

Crazeman's photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:09 PM
Everyone is sexy in thier way may be not by look how do they present themselves to others

Crazeman's photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:09 PM
Everyone is sexy in thier way may be not by look how do they present themselves to others

Crazeman's photo
Tue 10/10/17 01:28 AM
I love your talks but no wonder why I see tons of single mom here.

No bait, no net, no chain collar or anything of that sort. Every men is unique and understand the secret of his need, just fulfill those and it's all yours. I think I answered it oops

Crazeman's photo
Tue 10/10/17 01:15 AM
Well said. Perception and need vary from person to person. In my opinion people these days are more sex driven because of existing environment and access to techology.

Crazeman's photo
Tue 10/10/17 01:15 AM
Well said. Perception and need vary from person to person. In my opinion people these days are more sex driven because of existing environment and access to techology.

Crazeman's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:24 PM
This is the question comes to everyone mind not only here whenever you meet stranger ! ~ intensity is likely higher here.

If you think about it, what everyone tries to do is grab others attention towards them for their own reasons. Ultimately two things happen, one is driving force why they need someone's attention and their intention which is always hidden ! There is saying "All that glitters is not gold"

So how do you deal with it ? Every cops know that "Even best of best crime leaves behind small clue that leads to solve the investigation" so it depends on your intellectual whether you accept the person or raise red flag !! Least patience is key when you meet someone new.