Community > Posts By > JoeTruck

JoeTruck's photo
Thu 11/06/14 12:04 PM
I thought I'd try 68 for a year - see how I like it

JoeTruck's photo
Mon 10/13/14 10:03 AM
I just celebrated my 68th birthday by falling and breaking a rib. Not that THAT has anything to do with anything.

I enjoy the company of a woman near my own age. In Mingle2 my parameters are 65 - 68. Seriously. Whoever said a 68 year old fellow lacks confidence was blowing smoke.

I live alone because I PREFER to live alone rather than with the wrong person.

I would be a good "catch" so to speak. Do not be afraid of me, I am one of the good guys!

Joe

JoeTruck's photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:36 AM
I use a dremel tool a lot in my art. For what you are asking, I think perhaps a slow speed and a bit of toothpaste. The toothpaste is very slightly abrasive, and may not remove too much material? Worth a try, eh? Best of luck to you!

JoeTruck's photo
Sat 05/24/14 09:09 AM
Edited by JoeTruck on Sat 05/24/14 09:21 AM
I am a found objects assemblage artist. I make everything from 'bots to ray gun trucks. I do real well in local art shows, and am selling in a local gallery. I collect everything. I fix up old trailers and campers. I am customizing a 1969 self contained cab-over truck camper (it's going to be a custom beauty!) now, hopefully for a trip later this summer. 67 years old, 1 cat, no dogs, no kids, no inhibitions, no worries.

I'd like to find a pretty, bright, financially independent 65 - 68 year old woman with no baggage or issues who enjoys a hot tub in the evening, and an oddball liberal old fella. IT COULD HAPPEN!

JoeTruck's photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:42 PM
I admit, at 67 I do not particularly seek a woman older than myself (I suppose it is possible, eh?). I am thinking if I am lucky, she will be of a same age and have some similar memories or just a touch of the hippie girl left in her. I am building a rat-rod motor home out in my shed and it's going to be great fun. Sure would be sweet if there was someone to bring some carrot cake and tea out to me now and then. I am no great find, but I do bring many interesting tales of adventure....

JoeTruck's photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:32 PM
Edited by JoeTruck on Mon 02/17/14 02:36 PM
Oh yea, I'm active. Building a steampunk ratrod motor home. Active enough for ya? Seek bright happy hwp hippie type woman 65-68. No dogs, no cig smoke (a bit of whacky tobacky ok). Please have an income and an automobile, as my income is not enough for 2.

I am an artist, Coast Guard vet, old arctic hand, too many hats to count over the years.

I am one of the good guys.

I am 15 minute walk from the beach in SW Wa.

JoeTruck's photo
Mon 12/30/13 11:48 AM
The North Island of New Zealand - 1 month in semi-paradise. I'd love to go back, but finances have changed since then...