Community > Posts By > Teebone812

Teebone812's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:02 PM
I've Been On 3-4 Days. Seems Peeps Are Here To IGNORE Questions, Requests, Invites To Dinner--ANYTHING!! Mingle2 Creeps Along Like Zoosk, Match--ALL THE REST! What A JOKE! AT LEAST IT'S FREE!
GET ABUSE FOR FREE!! OH BOY!! People (Women) DON'T WANNA MEET--THAT'S CLEAR!

Teebone812's photo
Wed 01/08/14 09:55 PM
Welsean! FYI: You're PRETTY! You Just Need Someone To Make You Laugh! I'll Bet You Have A Great SMILE! YEAH?? NO, I'm Not A Predator! I'm A cheerleader For Gals Who Don't Have A Clue How Pretty They Are! Your "Simplicity" Is Really Great Asian Facial Lines! Clean & Very Attractive! For What It's Worth...

Steven

Teebone812's photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:39 PM
OK Jeff. I Joined Yesterday & The "thingey" said "bla bla 2 Years Ago" Has Mingle2 been around that Long? [4th Post]

Teebone812's photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:29 PM
(((Jeff))) GREAT ADVICE! 'Hope Others Read It!!

Teebone812's photo
Mon 12/30/13 04:33 PM
Maybe You can Love & Adore Another--BUT If The Other Has Just A TeencyWeency Bit Of Judgement ON YOU...Ain't Gona Work. Know About body Language? Watch the EYES! Crossed Arms OR Legs? Watch Out! Someone is adding Things Up! You're Screwed, Dude/Dudewah!

Teebone812's photo
Mon 12/30/13 04:22 PM
OK, After being on Match, ZooK? I Have a Question: When in Your Profile they Ask about Your Drinking...And You're outta Control Alkie & You Imply You RARELY Drink---Is That Fair? Is THAT ANY WAY To Start a Dating Relationship? I Complain. I'm Looking for a Decent Woman--And She Starts out Lying! I Have NO FAMILY, NO Aunts/Uncles OR ANY COUSINS! ALL DEAD From Alcohol-related Diseases! I Waste Time taking/meeting a date at a Great Thai Restaurant, and they immediately start ordering multiple Heavy Drinks & proceed to get Sloshed--And Don't Order FOOD! Oh Well. So Much for Forums! Just got a Note saying NO ONE Was ON THIS FORUM!