Community > Posts By > abcautorepair

abcautorepair's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:15 PM
Let's assume for a minute that God is indeed a real being, angels truly exist, there are beings that exist in another state, or dimension, or what have you..."heaven" or "hell" for lack of better terms.

Now let's take what we know for fact about ancient man. The way he understood the world around him. The way he documented his experiences, and the way he understood things, and the way he explained things he didn't understand.

With these things in mind, isn't it probable that God, along with the other "supernatural" beings of the bible are real? Simply misunderstood by ancient man. A being that has the ability, for example, to predict based on experience, might seem to have the ability to "see the future". A being that might be able to demonstrate chemical reactions not yet understood by humans might be said to be "magical". And, I'll just say it - a being that can "fly" from another planet and land on earth might just be explained as "coming down from the heavens".

I'm just saying - God is most definitly real. Science will most definitly prove his existence sooner or later. It's just a matter of whether his true state of being is what you understand it to be, and what "history" has recorded it to be.

Do I make sense?

abcautorepair's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:07 PM
Maybe you would have paid attention in English 101...

abcautorepair's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:08 PM
If you're talkin about lube for sex, try this stuff called h20 - it's water based, real thin, super slippery, and doesn't wear off. If you're talkin about skin lotion for the ashy-ness, try gold bond medicated. Just sayin... ;)

abcautorepair's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:31 PM
I'm reminded of a sign I saw in a service station once:

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!"

Sounds like your friend is reaping what he sowed. Sorry to be cold and heartless, but what did he expect?