Community > Posts By > HumbledG

HumbledG's photo
Tue 11/28/23 09:48 AM
I feel that "How are you", "How was your day" are open ended questions, that really require a complete answer, it's not like a closed question where you only expect one word responses...

I can understand that some people are shy or introverts and don't like to talk, but then everyone has to make sacrifices to find their mr/miss nearly right...

And if the other person is making an effort and writing to you in whole sentences then maybe they're interested in you enough in you, for you to make an effort...

If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd bet that we wouldn't be happy with the other person's responses either.. And when that happens we just have to realise the other person is not REALLY interested in us but just being polite by answering....

I couldn't agree more..I don't do mediocre..sometimes you find that 1 wer the conversation jus flows after maybe 3hrs you realize you need to ask how the day was lol...but yeah needle in a stack if needles.
we pray and hope.jus don't settle..the 1 is out there or maybe I'm justa romantic at heart I dunno..lol

HumbledG's photo
Tue 11/28/23 02:53 AM
I would say it's men and women..we disconnected atleast most of us anyway..but you get a few that are interesting very few..let you know when I find them ha ha

HumbledG's photo
Sun 06/18/23 09:19 AM
why cant people hold conversations here. you claim to be single and searching for your soulmate, but when someone messages you all you reply is Hi, good,thanks,ok.....and then go ahead to write things like Hru, k, gd etc:joy::joy::joy::joy:

you get a message someone asking " How are you " and all you reply is am ok. where does the conversation go from there?

anyone experiencing this kind or thing or its just me.

not just you..people just got extremely boring..it's a disease like detached the replies are automatic no sentiment behind them so so sad