Community > Posts By > Serenity Breeze

Serenity Breeze's photo
Mon 06/12/23 12:41 PM
I loved EverQuest Original and EQ2,
Also Startrek Online.
Lost a decade to them!
I'm coming up for air now and reconnecting to RL.
lol

Serenity Breeze's photo
Mon 06/12/23 12:39 PM

Being married and lonely is not great we or I do not have a life, there is a woman out there who is looking for a caring affectionate loving relationship

Take your responsibility for allowing yourself to become lonely while in a relationship.
What are you doing to make it more engaging?
Dating should happen with your Beloved your whole marriage.
Did you start taking it or her for granite? Did she?

If you are bored in a marriage you will be boring in a side relationship.
Wherever you go there you are!

May I suggest a Couples Counselor to help you both rediscover each other again and re-ignite your flame?

Serenity Breeze's photo
Mon 06/12/23 12:33 PM

I just can't beleive how african girls have such good looks n strong energy in bed

Yes, you said that out loud.

Actually you went so far as to type it.
It's okay to have private thoughts, not everything needs to fall out your finger tips.

Serenity Breeze's photo
Sat 06/10/23 09:22 PM
So does the vaxx.

Serenity Breeze's photo
Sat 06/10/23 07:12 PM
It can be frustrating, I find many can't even answer questions if you ask more than one.

So read the profile? Unlikely, or they said they did to show interest but turn out to be a scammer.

There's a few exceptions - thank you wonderful Exceptions!

Serenity Breeze's photo
Sat 06/10/23 07:12 PM
It can be frustrating, I find many can't even answer questions if you ask more than one.

So read the profile? Unlikely, or they said they did to show interest but turn out to be a scammer.

There's a few exceptions - thank you wonderful Exceptions!

Serenity Breeze's photo
Sat 06/10/23 03:24 PM
Men might want to take better care of their prostate gland then. Bad diet and lifestyle and lack of sustained cardio hit men pretty hard by 60 if they aren't careful. My 65 year old girlfriend wont date a man over 50 because they cant keep up with her. Wham, bam, thank you m`ame isn't actually interesting.

Serenity Breeze's photo
Sat 06/10/23 11:54 AM
Whooooo! And look out for all those Romance Scammers, soooo many here! If they love bomb you and make contact every day then have an 'emergency' and need money or computers, cell phones or other high end items then your about to be Played if you fall for it. Careful Friends!