Wiljemijlerenkennen's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:50 AM
Well, I rephrase myself...
I'm single because I choose to be that way right now. It also happened to become single again because apparently my standard are too high???
Anyway I can't deny that I'm looking...

Fri 01/03/14 01:18 PM
I am separated and on mingle2 because I will show you that real guys do exist. I just dealt with a woman scammer from Ghana. Be aware.

Fri 01/03/14 01:05 PM
Some kids still don't realise that people are here to get to know each other better and hope to find something meaningful so I also agree completely with pacificstar. I'm new to "Mingle2" and after what I've been reading so far, please someone tell me that there is more to it. Cheers

Fri 01/03/14 12:48 PM
Hi all, some people are here to pretend they're someone else so they can get you hooked and think that eventially you will send them money in case of an emergency. Be aware, happened to me... Not sending the money part... But at this day in time you don't know anymore if you can trust somebody. Just be smart enough because you have to figure it out yourself. I'm new to this "mingle2" site and someone will have to convince me why I should stay on here. Mayby there is something more that I don't know about yet. Sorry if it doesn't sound clear enough, English is not my native tongue, feel free to ask. Cheers