Sat 01/11/14 12:03 AM
prostitute

lonelystephen84's photo
Sat 01/11/14 12:01 AM

I don't want you to be no slave
I don't want you to work all day

lonelystephen84's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:51 PM
I am looking for a girl around my age so we can get to know eachother better so I can quit going to these chatrooms and forums.

lonelystephen84's photo
Wed 01/01/14 02:01 PM
I am looking for a milf to have a fun time with. I look real young and I know a milf will break me out of my shy stage because I am really shy. I hope thats a good thing

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:33 PM
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Conversation
Atlanta Rhythm Section - imaginary Lover
Spooky Tooth - Kyrie

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:30 PM

Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer - Baby, it's Cold Outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNheCEUP_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFxFvg62v6U

The sonics - santa claus

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:21 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 11:28 PM
Even though I grew up listening to metallica, rush nine inch nails, ministry, and judas priest and I love those bands a lot, Favorite band would have to be Depeche Mode, then the Animals with Eric Burdon.... Genesis with Phil Collins and Peter gabriel... I am a huge fan of Heart, Pat Benatar, Patti Smith, The Pretenders..Too many to name
Favorite singer is Paul Rogers of Bsd company

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:14 PM

I would like to be taller like 6 ft or above and I wish I had blue, hazel or green eyes. I wish I was more outgoing and not so shy. I wish I didnt look so young for my age. Im 29 but I still look like I am under 21

By the way,Stephen,well,aside from shyness,you are a cutie!! Yeah,you DO look like a 19yr old!! But,one day,you'll see that as an advantage!!

Thanks for the compliment

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:13 PM

I would like to be taller like 6 ft or above and I wish I had blue, hazel or green eyes. I wish I was more outgoing and not so shy. I wish I didnt look so young for my age. Im 29 but I still look like I am under 21

you are very cute, handsome really, dark eyes are sexy....smile :)

Thank you

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:08 PM

A woman is not your answer. I guarantee that will not solve your problem. If you want to be loved. Love yourself and become the person you are looking for. Depression is not healthy and is not healthy in a relationship. Get involved in a church. They usually have free counseling.

I do go to my community church in Summerlin but I need to go more often

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 07:51 PM

Very nice ladys ..who would mess with a woman with that much tenacity?
Not me.

I have a few good memories, one year probably between '77-79
my Dad made us go Christmas caroling on Christmas eve.
I mean what kinda hard azz blue callor worker makes his family go knocking on strangers doors. My sister and I were protesting
for weeks.l guess that was a big part of Christmas for my dad
been a war baby back in England,from the other side of the tracks.
Nobody had money but they all sung in school choirs & boy scouts org.

More to follow

Your a lucky dude.. I wish I was you

Hi steven how are you?hope you are a feeling better

Yes I was very lucky, I had a constant strict British up bringing that taught me a lot of values and my parents
were always complemented from there friends on how well mannered I was.
All may friends today are all my "sand box buddies" as we only moved school once in grade 2 since moving to Canada.Then I was reunited with
my first frends in Jr high.Things that I hated when I was younger, l
can now appreciate. So yes I agree in that sence.

I just listen to my music to make myself feel better. I just been down for years

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 07:00 PM

Years ago ????? Are you still going

No I stopped going to see the psychiatrists because I just felt his advice wasnt working.. and he even had me on abilify and lexapro.. those 2 drugs ruined me for months.. I have been off them for 2 years.. I know anti-depressants arent the way to go.I just need a woman in my life. That is the real reason I am so down. I just dont feel like I am good enough.

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:54 PM
Still single
I use to have a woman in my life. She lives in Tennessee and I live in Las Vegas and we met in a chatroom. We have one daughter together but neither of us wanted to move in with eachother because I didnt want to live in Tennessee and she didnt want to move to Las Vegas.

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:45 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 06:49 PM

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:14 PM

Very nice ladys ..who would mess with a woman with that much tenacity?
Not me.

I have a few good memories, one year probably between '77-79
my Dad made us go Christmas caroling on Christmas eve.
I mean what kinda hard azz blue callor worker makes his family go knocking on strangers doors. My sister and I were protesting
for weeks.l guess that was a big part of Christmas for my dad
been a war baby back in England,from the other side of the tracks.
Nobody had money but they all sung in school choirs & boy scouts org.

More to follow

Your a lucky dude.. I wish I was you

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:05 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 06:06 PM

Thinking I should do something about this hangover. I am also thinking Princess has some nice legs. drool flowerforyou

blushing blushing it was a flirtatious mood I was in. Thank you.flowerforyou I will be taking the picture of my legs away tomorrow

I get in those too.flowerforyou

lionsbrew, I wish I looked like you, It wouldn't be a difficult task in getting a woman to be with you.. Just say hello to them and they'll fall right into your arms. Your one lucky dude.

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:59 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 05:59 PM

Why is it every time you post is about you being so depressed if you don't like your life fix it lifes to short

Thats the problem, I dont know how to fix my life. I am fighting serious depression. I have seen psychiatrists years ago but they charged me so much and I didnt feel better. I actually felt worse. Just wish I had a woman in my life. That part of my life is missing. I feel so alone

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:51 PM
Wishing I had a woman here laying beside me in my bed and both of us listening to classic rock music with the heater up at 80 degrees to keep us both warm beneath the bedsheets

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:46 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 05:46 PM
i live around summerlin close to redrock..and it was my fault.. the driver stopped to let me cross but i shouldnt have walked when the sign said do not walk

lonelystephen84's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:38 PM
Edited by lonelystephen84 on Thu 12/26/13 05:43 PM
I am so depressed that I wasn't watching the walk/dont walk sign and I ran to the sidewalk, luckily I wasnt hit. I have so much stress on my mind, I am just not thinking and thats scaring me

Previous 1