ContentandLooking's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:27 PM
Older women:
#1 Can satisfy me better.
#2 Cookbetter.
#3 Know to massage my shoulders when I run in the door and give her a kiss as she hands me the beer.
#4 Know when to just ****
#5 Never let you see them unsexy...
#6 Have grace when they make love:)

Mon 11/17/08 06:08 PM
Looking for someone to hang out with for the Black Keys release party at the crystal ballroom. Tues night.

Sun 11/16/08 04:09 AM
US Army 35h, 12b 1989-1993 active USAR 1993-2001

Desert shield, Desert storm, Operation provide comfort, Somalia (post marines-pre rangers), Soviet Georgia, Yemen, Army Material Command

Fort Leonardwood
Lowry Air Force Base
Fort Bragg
Fort Irwin
Fort Riley
Fort Sam Houston
Fort Benning
Fort Campbell
Fort Lewis

Sun 11/16/08 04:01 AM
If I have had time to get to know her over the web or phone first, then the first date is fine.

Otherwise I don't think I know enough about what makes her "tick" and we are not wrapped up in each others thoughts/emotions for those truly mind blowing orgasms.

Wham bam thank you ma'am sex is awesome, but knowing ahead of time which spots, words, breaths will make her squirm and a little tension and anxiety that its finally happening seem to make the sex last longer, hotter and more fullfilling...

BUT a oral on the first date never hurtanyone! :)

Sun 11/16/08 03:54 AM
QUESTION:

Is it possible sexually dominant sexually centered men are the type of man Faith is attracted to and therefore continually encounters???

Does this conversely imply that Faith is physically/emotionally/sexually submissive?

The predator inherently always seeks out the weakest(easiest) meal in the herd...

Sun 11/16/08 03:40 AM
It seems to me we are all entirely too judgemental and picky and full of hubrous...

We don't cut the opposite sex enough slack before trying to meet them.

We cut potential partners off before we have a chance to really get to know them in a face to face encounter.

My 2 cents could be a load of crap! :)

Sun 11/16/08 03:35 AM
Will someone please tell me where there is a shortage of guys under 40? Everywhere I have been the last week (portland,or)has 20 year old women coming out of every crack and barely a woman in her 30's or 40's to be found....

Sun 11/16/08 03:31 AM
The obvious converse question to why guys don't call is:

"why do women give their phone numbers to guys who are obvious flakes (players)and snub their noses at the average joe that would hold her number like a trophy and call her back?"

Women are "empowered,liberated and equal" now for well over 30 years... Why don't they make the calls?

Sat 11/15/08 01:04 PM
In portland on business with a rental car and no one to go sightseeing with... Lets go get out of the house and enjoy the last warm weekend of the year!

Sat 11/15/08 03:18 AM
I believe all of our society has a entirely unrealistic view of beauty in 30's, 40's, 50's etc. etc. etc. I may not be rock hard and smooth skinned like I was in my 20's but I sure am more rugged, more experienced, a better judge of charachter and damn it I am a better person... How about you?

Sat 11/15/08 03:08 AM
Hi I am in Portland... AAt least for another week and be back again in a couple weeks for a week or two and on and on and on...

Fri 11/14/08 02:59 AM
New to the site and thought I would see if any Portland Metro women were around to say HI