Community > Posts By > DealornoDealnNC

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:55 PM
hey I will have to keep that in mind lol

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:49 PM
Hey guys!!!! I just moved to NC and I am looking at trying to make some new friends. It's hard moving to a new area and you dont know anyone. Hell!!! I even started writing a freaking blog about moving from the country to the city. If you are from NC....hit me up!!! Let me know what's good around here.

Thanks,

Brandon

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:21 PM
Hey you have a point

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:14 PM
Hey guys!!!! My name is Brandon. I was at the sports bar watching one hell of a game tonight between the Bills and the Browns. While watching the game tonight I struck up a conversation with a very attractive red head. We talked for about an hour or so and upon my getting ready to leave she asked if I would join her for dinner friday nigth. Of course I said yes(be a damn fool not to)but she said it would be her treat. My question is do I let her pay? She did ask me but I was brought up the old fashioned way where the guy pays. I'm stuck on this one. I want to know what you guys think.

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:39 AM
Hey!! Thanks for the reply.

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:38 AM
Ralph Lauren sport is all. lol!

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:07 PM
Hey!!! Thanks for responding. Is the one on there now clearer? LOL!

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:01 PM
Hey guys my name is Brandon. I just recently moved to the Charlotte, NC area and have only been here for a short period of time. In this short time frame I have had three seperate women tell me that they love me. Is that possible? Now some I have gone out on dates with the other I thought I was only friends with. I have only been in this area for two weeks. Has the words I LOVE YOU besome so superficial that the there is no meaning to this anymore. Is it used so profusely that its almost like a daily part of life but no meaning? I was curious what people thought.

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:13 PM
Hey I'm Brandon and I'm new to Mingle. I just moved to the Charlotte, NC area and looking at meeting some new friends. I was wondering what you thought of my profile. I would love to hear your feedback. If you want send me a message. I'm a fun loving guy. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Brandon

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:46 PM
Absolutely breathtaking. You are very gorgeous my dear. You need a southern gent in your life. LOL! HINT HINT!!! Just playing.

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:14 PM
Now that I have your attention....LOL!! Yeah I know cheesy subject headline. LOL! I would like for the ladies to rate my pro. Let me know what you think. Thanks!!!

DealornoDealnNC's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:09 PM
Hey!!!! I'm new to the area and I am interested in making some new friends. Especially female friends. Hey!! You never know where it may lead. Could lead to a lifetime of happiness. Anyway, I was curious of what the ladies from around the Charlotte area thought of my pro. I would love your feedback. You can pretty much say I'm a country boy in the big city. Now I need a city girl to show me around. Holla back at me!!!