Community > Posts By > newbeginingnow

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 12:15 AM
Why the hands out? Not sure what that means. Enlighten me please :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:26 PM
Cause there trying to take advantage of you. (Scamers) really sad if you ask me. People who take advantage of others looking for something real. It happens to the men on here too!! If they ask for money just block them. No matter how nice there words may be. Some try to make you feel guilty. Forget that! BLOCK THEM!

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:14 AM
So true ,Guys can be faithful! No matter how many times we get our hearts broken . speaking for myself and im sure a few others :)

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 06:39 PM
New to this. Just want to say hello been here a couple weeks and already feel skeptical. Thanks to a few scams. I'm real, hope you are too flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 06:31 PM
I'm really new to this. If this is in wrong area please direct me. New and now skeptical which is not what I want

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 06:23 PM
Why is it that when. Someone messages you and wants to chat on messenger. They deactivate or block you cause you don't have it. Are there any real women out there that actually want to chat here for now? I had a bad experience and refuse to give email address for now. I'm real, I'm looking and I'm serious. Not into games or scams. Just want to meet someone genuine who wont waste my time

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 01:18 AM
:-)

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 01:11 AM
Scammers

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 04:29 PM
Who's really looking for a life partner? I've talked to one or two people that I have opened up to. Spilled my guts. Only to find out there scanners.
All I'd like is someone who is real and not going to mess with ones emotions as I'm sure there are a lot of us who have had our hearts broken more then once! We just want to find our match and try to be happy.
Any comments, anyone who is real wants a good man, a bit broken but putting pieces back together. A man with a heart of gold.
Here I am. Have a great day to everyone and goodluck love