Community > Posts By > Rach60

Rach60's photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:27 AM
waving Hello everyone!! Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself...My name is Rachel. I am new here. Would love it if check out my profile, if you're interested shoot me a message. I'd love to hear from you. Have a safe and blessed holiday season. :)

Rach60's photo
Mon 12/16/13 06:28 PM
You may not like my honest opinion....First...I didn't understand your headline...You're not ready? Not ready for what? It should be about you not them.
As far as your one statement/joke. You may have meant it as a joke but if I was your age I wouldn't be interested. It's tells me absolutely nothing about you except that you think your a comedian. Don't you think it should say something about you, what you like to do and what kind of woman you are interested in. Sorry I'd give you a -1

Rach60's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:19 PM

For someone looking for a potential serious long relationship I think this is a great profile.good pics of u+descriptionnot too wordy that I'm bored before finishing it but let's men know the type of person u are so I've got my fingers crossed for u+hope u find that someone special I'm sure u deserve.x

Many thanks! I was afraid it was too long, you have put my mind at ease. :) We shall see :) Good luck to you as well!

Rach60's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:54 PM
I just posted my profile and headline. Can I get some input about it? Good, bad, junk it and start over??? lol Thanks

Rach60's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:59 AM
Like you I find it hard to write a profile. I still haven't...lol I have however asked several of my friends to help me out. I've asked them to tell me how they would describe me to someone if they were going to set me up on a date. I know how I see myself but how others perceive you may be helpful. Good Luck!