Community > Posts By > singlelife44

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 01:02 AM

This is TOO FREAKY!!!!!!what what what They say "everything happens for a reason"???

Whoa..... (single) pours a stiff drink!!!!!!shocked
ya Im psychic........deal with it!!!bigsmile

Single checks the yellow pages for an exorcist to keep inquiring minds...out of my loop!!! lol pitchfork

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:56 AM
This is TOO FREAKY!!!!!!what what what They say "everything happens for a reason"???

Whoa..... (single) pours a stiff drink!!!!!!shocked

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:48 AM
Edited by singlelife44 on Sat 04/04/09 12:50 AM

I've been listening to 99.1..... the oldies station lately.. It is so weird cause songs come on and they aren't like the oldies I used to hear...lol....they are "MY" favorites...OMG...I am gettin old!!!!

But they bring back a feeling....I dunno...it's weird....It might sound weird but.... I smell the air...and it brings me back...almost like I was there again!!!!
yes........can ya smell the ganga???smokin noway laugh Ya.......certain songs remind me of old friends......old bfs........certain situations.

I sooooooooooo miss it!!!! Back then I wanted to just go forward!!!! Now... I want to go back!!! go figure??? lol
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I cant believe Im 43 and not dead????noway drinks

Please pass the botox!!!!indifferent

I can't believe I am 46, dead, and still talkin!!!!!noway noway noway

Please pass the "bong" drinker

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:46 AM

what chew gonna do with all that junk

all that junk inside your trunk???:banana:

Im gonna get you get you drunk

my lovely lady lumps
Ohhhhhhhhhh that was soooooooooooooo 14 songs ago!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If you had lady lumps like mine you would be slow as well
ohhhhhhhh ya gotta show us your man boobs dan!!! Its only "proper":wink: laugh laugh

NOOOOOOOOOO don't do it please!!!!!!!noway noway noway shocked

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:45 AM

I've been listening to 99.1..... the oldies station lately.. It is so weird cause songs come on and they aren't like the oldies I used to hear...lol....they are "MY" favorites...OMG...I am gettin old!!!!

But they bring back a feeling....I dunno...it's weird....It might sound weird but.... I smell the air...and it brings me back...almost like I was there again!!!!
yes........can ya smell the ganga???smokin noway laugh Ya.......certain songs remind me of old friends......old bfs........certain situations.

I sooooooooooo miss it!!!! Back then I wanted to just go forward!!!! Now... I want to go back!!! go figure??? lol

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:43 AM

what chew gonna do with all that junk

all that junk inside your trunk???:banana:

Im gonna get you get you drunk

my lovely lady lumps
Ohhhhhhhhhh that was soooooooooooooo 14 songs ago!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If you had lady lumps like mine you would be slow as well

????????shocked shocked what noway noway noway

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:42 AM

Im just tripping out on my music. I need NEW MUSIC!!! GOOD MUSIC!!!

<------only listens to reallllllllllllly crappy music. It makes me laugh!!laugh laugh laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxI_rc7FcRo BEST SONG EVER! Plus its my theme song laugh

I have a cravin for KFC!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:41 AM

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:33 AM
I'll go grab the naked twister game!!!! BRB smokin

singlelife44's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:32 AM

OMG I feel like in some sort of weird acid trip/twilight zone...........scared surprised

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry sweetie... I was writing an email!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: I'm here for ya!!!!

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:55 PM
Long time no see:

(((BAD))) flowerforyou
(((JBOMB))flowerforyou
(((TAZZ))) smooched flowerforyou
(((Feral))

Miss you guys!!! sad2

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:51 PM
I bet your comfortable and warm! :banana:

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:46 PM
Gypsy feeling a little "frisky" tonight! laugh

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:45 PM

Sooooooooooooooo...........what are you wearing????devil :wink: laugh

My smile!! blushing

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:44 PM

So how are you hon??
Im amazing!!!bigsmile And how are you???:wink:

I'm a legend in my own mind...Thank you!!! But tell me something more about you that I didn't already know!!!flowerforyou

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:41 PM
So how are you hon??

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:40 PM
I dont know about that but if I stare at um long enough....kinda makes me twitch!!!pitchfork laugh laugh

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:38 PM
Hi everyone! waving Hope you're having a "groovy" night!drinker

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:37 PM

(((GYPSY))) how are you tonight!!!love love love

singlelife44's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:33 PM

Hey kids....just popping in to give my reguards...

Gotta bail off for a bit....(reality beckons)

So, if I am to get the brain work done to advance myself at my work....I gotta hit the books....I love hanging out with my retarded friends..(that would be the PCU you morons)...it makes me happy.

But, I just need to put some time and effort into doing my job..and advancing myself in the proccess.

So, if you don't see me for a bit...

I am trying to absorb sh*t like ambient air tempertures at distribution points in reguard to acceptable levels of bromates and bromides in molecules per milliliter..(Radio spectrum analysis is one of the things I am having to figure out)

but, if I am gonna do this...I gotta try.

I miss you idiot bro's....I miss you, sweet hot and sexy ho's.

Don't burn the fu*kin house down.............

OK....so in other words; you've found another recipie for "Moonshine" you are trying to perfect!!! Gotcha! Just remember what happened with the last batch you tried to make. The PCU is still repairing the damage to the kitchen!!!!surprised surprised surprised
You can set it up in "Odies" dog house!!! He wont be using it for a while anyway... I threw his favorite bone over the fence into the neighbors yard and they have a doberman.... I haven't seen him since he went in!!! pitchfork

See ya later Krup!!! drinker pitchfork happy

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25