Community > Posts By > choclablover

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:06 PM

Wow. You guys actually cook for yourselves. I guess I'll have to revise my profile to include a want ad for a cook. laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:58 PM
laugh rofl rofl rofl :laughing:

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:52 PM

I had pasta for supper.
Had a very big but delicious breakfast this morning. And then went shopping all day with my girls..they were both off. Having that big brakfast saved me from having an A&W hamburger at the food court.

I gather daughter is recooperating well, to go shopping!

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:28 PM
bigsmile

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:17 PM
Edited by choclablover on Mon 03/09/09 04:18 PM

I've got an extra cork screw. If yo leave now you can fly here by tomorrow. laugh
I have one on a pocket knife but I dont think its strong enough to do the job
It's worth a try

Newspaper reads.. Man accidentally stabs self with corkscrewlaugh laugh laugh

Then proceeded to drink whole bottle so it wouldn't go bad, had little pain til morning.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:04 PM
wantingbigsmile

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:46 PM

Hi Music'
Your floor is looking good!!
Hi miss Betty was checking out you floors too Carol :)
Thanks
I'll have to take more pics. Starting to set base cabinets tomorrow. Yippee :banana: :banana:

When its done you will have to have us all over for dinnerlaugh laugh
Maybe I can get Rick to cook.

I am game! I even do the dishes!

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:45 PM

Hi Rick and Carold
Rick it sure does look like a good meal.
What did you serve with it?

Had steamed brocolli and cauliflower, steamed corn, and homemade apple sauce, fresh hot rolls, and sparkling apple cider.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:35 PM
As I type my daughter and I are having some now. There was enough for HG,Betty, and Music. Garage was clear, Hg never picked you two up. I will enjoy your portionslaugh

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:14 PM
Edited by choclablover on Mon 03/09/09 03:26 PM

Good afternoon Music,

floor looks good, 18" tiles?

Thanks 12" tiles. Today it has grout. Tomorrow they start installing my base cabinets. I will take more pics.

My eyes must be going too!, They looked bigger, I did my kitchen floor last fall, and what a difference it can make. Tiling is actually fun to do. Did some around the counter and stove for easier cleaning.
You must be handy. Getting granite countertops and tile backsplash. This is the exciting part now as it is coming back together.

I have learned through the years in various construction trades, I know what to do but my body limits me. I posted the roast I cooked Sat. for the family get together. 19 lbs. of scrumptious beef. I fed 12 hungry beef eaters. My son had to take some credit for the cook as he helped take it out of the oven.laugh Pics posted on my profile

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:04 PM

Good afternoon Music,

Thanks 12" tiles. Today it has grout. Tomorrow they start installing my base cabinets. I will take more pics.

My eyes must be going too!, They looked bigger, I did my kitchen floor last fall, and what a difference it can make. Tiling is actually fun to do. Did some around the counter and stove for easier cleaning.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 02:58 PM
Good afternoon Music,

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:33 AM
been pretty quiet around here lately.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:28 AM
Good Morning Flame.Coffee is on.flowerforyou

Get well HGflowerforyou , spring and riding is right around the corner

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:23 AM
Cloudy day 30ish degrees

choclablover's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:04 AM

Hello everyone :) clocks ahead one hour :) like it getting dark later :)

Not here, Arizona is the only state that doesn't use daylight savings. Now we are 3 hours from the East. My kids will be calling me early for the next 2 weeks before they can remember the difference.

Hawaii doesn't either!

choclablover's photo
Thu 03/05/09 05:32 PM

Hi everyone
I'm also new here too. Have stayed away from forums but I guess I need to get my feet wet. I'm well over 50 so can I stay.

Don't be shy, welcome to the forum, a great group of people here, come often and join in.

choclablover's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:40 PM
Edited by choclablover on Thu 03/05/09 03:42 PM

Gee, I've been unemployed awhile, I wonder if I could get someone to send me some money or just pay off my car. ohwell
just write some lonely guy and tell him you're from Africa and you child needs an operation. It must work cos an awful lot of people do it :tongue:
you think my foot story would work lol

Why not, its as good a story as any, and you could be honest while your at it.oops Heavy finger! Double post

choclablover's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:40 PM

Gee, I've been unemployed awhile, I wonder if I could get someone to send me some money or just pay off my car. ohwell
just write some lonely guy and tell him you're from Africa and you child needs an operation. It must work cos an awful lot of people do it :tongue:
you think my foot story would work lol

Why not, its as good a story as any, and you could be honest while your at it.

choclablover's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:24 AM
Just wanted to dust this one off? Hello is anyone out there?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25