choclablover's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:21 AM
3" of snow this am, now raining 40*

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 03:23 PM
I am right here, you flipped it Carold,with some helplaugh

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:55 AM

Ya know what Rick? That is a good idea for you. Do they come with snow tires? LOL

I can alway add studs to the tires!

I think a pimped up golf cart would be just the thing for you. You could ride and Latte could walk!! Did you ever see that neighbor lady?
You mean the one with the nasty dog?

I mean the one who thought you were somebody's "fahthuh" LOL

No explode but I did look for her, she has some explaining to do for sure, I am going to ask if she has had her eyes checked latelylaugh laugh

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:48 AM

Ya know what Rick? That is a good idea for you. Do they come with snow tires? LOL

I think a pimped up golf cart would be just the thing for you. You could ride and Latte could walk!! Did you ever see that neighbor lady?
You mean the one with the nasty dog?

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:45 AM

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:40 AM

Not quite daylight here yet and just had a visitor in my front yard. One of the neighborhood bobcats! Second sighting in the last week. When the rabbit population grows, the bobcats come down out of the hills and prowl around. Lots of coyotes lately too. Missed my chance for a great pic a while back. We have a desert area put aside for people to walk their dogs. There are a couple of signs put up to tell people about where the area starts and ends. I drove by the other day, and right under one of the signs was a coyote squatting, doing his business. Smart coyote laugh laugh

hahaha, now the dogs won't want to go to the area, and owners will wonder why they have to fight with the dogs to get them to enter by the sign!

It's funny to see the people going out to the dog walking area. There is no dog walking allowed on the streets so they take their dogs out to the area in their golf carts.!!

that is hilarious!

What a great idea, I need a golf cart

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:35 AM

80's had the air on can you believe it going to drop some tonight so will have a cool night I like cool nights good for sleeping :)

Airconditionergrumble grumble grumble

Snow on ground keeps thing cool around herelaugh

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:34 AM

Nashville-clear skies, currently around 60 degrees on the way up to 80 today. Heard changes in the offing for tonight but didn't listen.

80'S grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:30 AM
x-boxing bigsmile

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:13 AM
Hello and welcomeflowerforyou

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:12 AM
Hello and welcomeflowerforyou

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:05 AM

Morning all. Another coffee drinking morning is these part. I think I'll skip the cookie so if anyone want mine they are welcome to it.

Hope you all have a good day

By the way Ron, when you finally decide to slow down I do believe you have a successful second career as a writer. I have not posted but have read everything you have put up, even went back into the past to see if I had missed anything. That is a sign of a compelling writer......drinker Rick

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:00 AM
Visualizing

choclablover's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:53 AM
Coffee,coffee, coffee, and a cookie is a good way to start the day. Thank you for the coffee, I have the cookies.

I know you are long gonebut Good Morning Invisible.

Good Morning Flame, Music, Carold, and OG

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:42 PM

I dont think we heal as fast as we get older Flameohwell

That's for sure!

Tim, I can empathize with his pain. It will be a while until swelling goes down as to how he will fare in the future. My thoughts are with him, from experience tell him not to push the healing process.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:47 PM
Good that it was simple fix. Now I expect mailbigsmile

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:31 PM

anyone ever tell you how much of a brat you are Betty? laugh

Why as a matter of fact yes they do!!:banana: pitchfork
Tim you always seem to get the devil to come out in Betty :)

Now that you mention it, your right!

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:27 PM

anyone ever tell you how much of a brat you are Betty? laugh

bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25