Community > Posts By > choclablover

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:53 PM
Latte is a godsend, she is the most gentle dog when I am real bad. And the biggest pain in the but when she knows she can get away with it. laugh Animals are very perceptive when they want to be.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:48 PM

Yahoo use to have it where you could make a pvt. room, but I see they stoped doing thatgrumble

That is because to many idiots were doing nasty things, and kids were able to access it. Its great for responsible mature conversations, it is to bad people were using it for cyber sex.ohwell

whats cyber sexlaugh laugh

Do I have to explain everything to you? Put on an apron and you eill find out!!:tongue:
laugh laugh Bad Betty Bad pitchfork pitchfork laugh laugh
Hey...I am not the one with the virus
laugh laugh laugh

surprised surprised Looks like im busted, thats the last time I go to a web site Betty sends me to laugh laugh laugh

Betty sent you to that web site???noway Betty I am shocked!noway noway laugh laugh bigsmile slaphead :angel:

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:46 PM

hey Rick how was your day?

Interesting day, had to go see a shrink to assess wether I would be
able to handle a spinal implant for (discomfort) that is the word subsituted for pain! What a joke!

Oh my gosh...how did you make out?

Not going to do it. They would have to implant wires into the spine, and than either have a battery under the skin, or wires coming out which would need to be hooked up to a control box. The technology is getting better, however there are so many problems, wires breaking when caught on clothing, battery issues being under the skin causing burns. I am not a good canidate due to my pain is caused from mechanical issues pulling on nerves.
noway noway I have had proplems with nerves before.... not fun
It is pretty funny when Latte stares at my leg muscles twitching uncontrollably, she can't nap, will get up and go sit on the chair as if to say I was disturbing herlaugh

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:40 PM

able to handle a spinal implant for (discomfort) that is the word subsituted for pain! What a joke!
I had to have blood work done, my cholesterol is way down :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have you been eating your quaker oats oatmeal?
i dont have a clue why its down, I eat way to much junk food

Must be the wine!

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:39 PM

Oh my gosh...how did you make out?

Not going to do it. They would have to implant wires into the spine, and than either have a battery under the skin, or wires coming out which would need to be hooked up to a control box. The technology is getting better, however there are so many problems, wires breaking when caught on clothing, battery issues being under the skin causing burns. I am not a good canidate due to my pain is caused from mechanical issues pulling on nerves.

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:33 PM

I had to have blood work done, my cholesterol is way down :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have you been eating your quaker oats oatmeal?

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:31 PM

Yahoo use to have it where you could make a pvt. room, but I see they stoped doing thatgrumble

That is because to many idiots were doing nasty things, and kids were able to access it. Its great for responsible mature conversations, it is to bad people were using it for cyber sex.ohwell

whats cyber sexlaugh laugh

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble bigsmile laugh

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:31 PM

One week from Saturday:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
you ARE going to MISS ussad sad

But ,,but you were supposed to say You will miss mesad
trust me... we willsad tears So you can't go

Well that makes me feel better!!laugh laugh laugh
I aired out my luggage today cause it was in the basement

FIND ANY SPIDERS?

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:30 PM

Miss you, are you going somewhere?

Only kidding, I would give anything to get on a cruise right now, yes you will be missed, yes it will be quieter on mingle, but you will be back sooner than you want.laugh
laugh with out BettyB in here Mingle2 will prop. have to shut downtongue2 tongue2

noway noway The whole site or just this forum!laugh laugh

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:29 PM

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:26 PM

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:22 PM

Miss you, are you going somewhere?

Only kidding, I would give anything to get on a cruise right now, yes you will be missed, yes it will be quieter on mingle, but you will be back sooner than you want.laugh

choclablover's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:17 PM
Edited by choclablover on Mon 03/30/09 04:19 PM
Hi Betty, and Tim. The best would be a video conference for 6 or so people, all of who could be seeing each other. A new business version is out, so it won't be long for it to catch on. Skype is my method right now with the kids.

Video is one on one, but we can have a three way conversation without video.

choclablover's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:28 AM

The coolness of the stone usually several degress cooler than the room is great for pie crusts prep
lol
how do you know all this stuff?

Guess I have been around for a while?laugh

choclablover's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:18 AM
The coolness of the stone usually several degress cooler than the room is great for pie crusts prep

choclablover's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:53 AM
I know that feeling.ohwell Kitchen must be looking good by now.

choclablover's photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:29 PM

I have one of those cutters, works great, perfect every time!

laugh rofl rofl rofl

Is that for the onion?

Yes maam! works great.

choclablover's photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:24 PM
I have one of those cutters, works great, perfect every time!

laugh rofl rofl rofl

choclablover's photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:17 PM

Its all part of being a Parent Rick, not always easy but we knew along time ago that this would happen. if you want I can have the ladys bug you morebigsmile

Thanksslaphead

choclablover's photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:09 PM
I will get through the year ok. Maybe Latte and I will travel some.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25