Community > Posts By > lostlove34

lostlove34's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:47 PM
thanks for the help, I have moved on and have met someone and it feels good:smile:

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:01 PM

You have been with this girl for 5 years and that would mean you were with her when you were 15 so that leads me to think she was your first love. Those are always sweet and precious rarely works out. She also was very young, that right there tells me that it lasted longer than most.

My advice is to let it go, you can drive yourself crazy and never find the answer you are looking for and in the end it doesn't really matter.
I know that sounds harsh I am sorry for it. Take some time to find out who you are and your own identity with an s/o.
You are young I would say date a bit different young women. Take the time to heal and work thru the grief.

Why she wouldn't talk to you, well that could be many reason's. One thing you need to search for is to find out if you are approachable or not. If you aren't then get that way.

Good luck

I appreciate you saying that, I really needed someone to let me know how or could handle things and you have cleared my mind

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:03 AM

let me know what you think of me, so i can
a)feel good about myself
b)feel bad about myself

Women don't usually care about looks, at least not as much as the way you carry yourself across the floor, so-to-speak. Women can sense it when you feel good about yourself and it changes the way they look at you. But if you walk with insecurity? They sense that too.

That is so true about us women, but it also holds true for guys as well. flowerforyou

If I told you that you were unattractive, you'd say "She's right, poor me." And if I told you that you were attractive, you'd probably think, "She's just saying it to be nice, she really doesn't think that." With either answer, I'm not going to be right. When you are going through a hard breakup like you are going through, it's very hard to get out of that, "Woe is me" way of thinking. Especially, because you weren't given any definitive answers as to why she broke up with you. But just remember, she went to somebody else to look for answers in fixing your relationship problems. And even if you were partially to blame for some of the problems, (cause let's face it, none of us are perfect), she still should have had enough respect for you to discuss it with you and not someone else.

That is very helpfull thank you very much

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:15 AM
yea i'm still young but i'm always looking for that special someone, cuz i feel alone inside especially out of a bad relationship

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:10 AM
i guess not.

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:04 AM
no, i just wanted to know cuz i'm insecure

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:51 AM
i wouldn't even know how to delete it:tongue:

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:41 AM
let me know what you think of me, so i can
a)feel good about myself
b)feel bad about myself

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:39 AM
instead of passing it confront it and see if she would feel the same way

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:32 AM

If you where to get married wouldn't you want your future wife to be your best friend?

of course cuz then you would always be enjoying her company as well as other things:wink: :heart: drinker :cry: rant blushing :banana:

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:29 AM

It's always hard to find that someone. Nothing worthwhile is ever particularly easy.

exactly! nothing in life worth having comes easy!!

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:27 AM
thank you guys for helping me out I really appreciate it, i've been having a rough time lately because of her. But i suppose i'll let it go. it will still take time though

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:24 AM

Thats true too, but the friendship will never be the same though.
And I'm kinda the same, need something meaningful, but still casual so I don't lose myself in the relationship and forget about about my own things I've got going on.

i myself am looking for something meaningful and like everything it will be hard to find that someone

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:22 AM

If the friends are mature (and didn't screw each other over), the friendship can occasionally survive the break up.

I'm definitely looking for something serious and meaningful. But I'm an odd duck, so I think finding a great match for me is going to be a tricky thing.

lol well you have a point, but it's risky and can go either way.

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:21 AM
your probably right, sometimes i think "what if I had done things differently"

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:17 AM
yall are probably right but it's still hard, she was my first love and first girlfriend, practically first everything

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:14 AM

Relation ships that begin with lust, have the hardest time surviving.

If a relation ship is built from the ground up,
starting out as friends and going to lovers you already know the person.

Best friends make the best loversdrinker

I completely agree with you on this, it is better for both of the partners in the long run.

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:12 AM

Definitely me....anyone looking for a real sweetheart? ;o)

I am lookin for someone to love me for who i am, the whole package

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:12 AM
I just got out of a 5 year relationship with a girl who couldn't talk to me about our problems and talked to another man which ultimately influenced her to leave me, I feel so hurt and dont really know what to do, she won't speak to me now cuz she hates me for some reason, should i move on and let her go or still stress about why she left?

lostlove34's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:04 AM

All depends on what true love really is. Many people take love and lust as one and the same. But sure, finding someone who would love my flaws and see them as charming. And I the same with her. That would be alrite.

I think true love is a matter of opinion. we all have our standards

Previous 1