Community > Posts By > destinydt

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 04:29 PM
I agree with the quote. Relationship take work from both sides. I am in one right now where the balance has shifted. I have always put the effort in because I care, to say good morning and goodnight to tell them how much I care, little surprises of things he's talked about that show I listen and I like to do it. But to be honest I don't get much of that, a lot of lip service. It is stressful because it isn't being returned at all. You need both people to work or it does bring the other person down.

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:15 AM
To add to the initial question. He also said he was trying to deactivate his profile but couldn't figure it out, which is BS as he was able to put himself on stealth mode. So I told him how and still nothing.

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 10:58 PM
If you were dating a guy for 6 months or more and took the relationship seriously, took yourself off the dating sites but he still goes on the dating site everyday do you think he was taking the relationship seriously? When you ask him to come off he says he can't believe you don't trust him, he's just playing you isn't he?

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 03:24 AM
When you do a basic search what is the order of the list? Is it in order of who has been most recently online? Its hard to tell when a lot of people are in stealth mode.