Community > Posts By > THIKMAGIKSTIK

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:05 AM

Huh? I hate to be the one to tell you this Inkster - but everyone walking on the planet is going to die.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

And other than Stephen in the bible - where would I find examples of all this "stoning" going on? You're really big on this. Give us a few examples to support this theory of yours that God's got all these people "gettin stoned".

Exodus 19:13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
Deuteronomy 13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Deuteronomy 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
Hebrews 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

Numbers 15:36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Joshua 7:25 And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.

1 Kings 21:13 And there came in two men, children of Belial, and sat before him: and the men of Belial witnessed against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did blaspheme God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him with stones, that he died.

need any more?

oh he's good laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:57 AM
i said before this thread will go on forever. we are all different. though we may have some of the same feelings or thoughts towards a lot of things, we dont necessarily agree with absolutely everything. there will be parts of any literature, statements and witnessed incidents that we will always have a different opinion about. many criticize the writings of christians, muslims, mormans, catholics, etc. why argue a point to someone that doesnt see life like you? no ones religion or beliefs should need defense. it is ultimately what YOU believe. the explaination is only need when an inquiry is present. i myself am a believer of Christ. no denom. one thing i will not do on this post is try to force my beliefs on anyone else. no one here is exactly like me so i dont expect anyone to think the way i do or act as i do. we ought to respect the differences in our people and understand that we all believe in different things for different reasons. thats one of the things that make america so great is that we have the choice to believe what we want and live how ever we like. in some countries the option isnt available but we expect to put our people who live in a free country in our own little box. i have no beef with any muslim, morman, catholic, buddist, etc. you have your belief for whatever reason you have it. who am i to tell you what you should believe in.

with that said...IF someone is inquiring about what you believe because they may have watch you for sometime and feel maybe you have the formula to a better life for them, maybe your words would be more effective because they are open to hear and process what you have to say.

i have written too muchalready so i leave with love everyone even if they cut you off in traffic(lol) and we will be alright. thanks for reading

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:37 PM
this thread can go on forever and ever. sin is definitely present and no man can say he lives without ever sinning. all we can do is strive for what we believe in and if we believe in higher authority, find out what that authority is instead of saying higher power and persue it. if God wants to reveal himself to us he will and when he does we will understand much more about who we are and what we need to do in life. we will get all the answers we need on our journey thru life. we might not hear what we want but we will at some point get what we need to push forward. we must be able to hear what God is saying to us thru our life's time here on earth. the soul never dies but our flesh does.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:29 PM

i think all men like this pic. let me rephrase. all straight men like this pic. not saying you have to like it specifically for you but as a man its about what makes a woman different from a man. whatever you are into whether breasts, booty, hips, curves, hair, etc. as a man i love this pic. i may not want a woman with this much for myself being im more of a booty, hips and thighs lover. also knowing that women will read these posts some guys are afraid to be guys around girls that are witnessing the lady lumps.lol. truth be told if you dont like this pic, grab your balls, hog spit and say "I AM A MANLY MAN!!!!!!" no disrespect to the latter

Then?

I think it should be FIRSTLY, required entertainment that you be forced to watch the op footage of her surgery, repeatedly for a day or so - w/ toothpicks holding your eyes open.

Then? We'll check you for wood and issue you a sick bag!

Get a realty cheque, please ... laugh

come on...really. anyone would be sick watching the procedure. im not a fake tit fan. lets clear it up. as i said before they look nice in the top. if i see the scars and the imprint of the silicone when she bends over or have em exposed i wouldnt like em either. im making a general statement that they look nice. thats the reality of it. i say they are nice some say they arent. we can agree to disagree right? its part of being human. we are different with different views.

Sorry, too late now ...

YOU made a sweeping statement about ALL straight men.

NOT kewl ... grumble

ok...let me retract my statement. not all straight men like this pic. there you go drinker brew on me

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:24 PM

i think all men like this pic. let me rephrase. all straight men like this pic. not saying you have to like it specifically for you but as a man its about what makes a woman different from a man. whatever you are into whether breasts, booty, hips, curves, hair, etc. as a man i love this pic. i may not want a woman with this much for myself being im more of a booty, hips and thighs lover. also knowing that women will read these posts some guys are afraid to be guys around girls that are witnessing the lady lumps.lol. truth be told if you dont like this pic, grab your balls, hog spit and say "I AM A MANLY MAN!!!!!!" no disrespect to the latter

Then?

I think it should be FIRSTLY, required entertainment that you be forced to watch the op footage of her surgery, repeatedly for a day or so - w/ toothpicks holding your eyes open.

Then? We'll check you for wood and issue you a sick bag!

Get a realty cheque, please ... laugh

come on...really. anyone would be sick watching the procedure. im not a fake tit fan. lets clear it up. as i said before they look nice in the top. if i see the scars and the imprint of the silicone when she bends over or have em exposed i wouldnt like em either. im making a general statement that they look nice. thats the reality of it. i say they are nice some say they arent. we can agree to disagree right? its part of being human. we are different with different views.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:20 PM

i dont suppose it ever okkurd to yoo that not all men lyke big tits?

im not sating all people shiould like big boobs as you say. they are not at the disguisting point. they look pretty nice in the top. now they may look different in another top or topless and i may agree with you but until then im a man about it. they are still in the ok zone. again no disrespect to the latter

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:14 PM

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:41 AM
they are really wholesome!!!lol. but they are nice at first sight. i dont have a problem with em but im a man huh? i dont see a lot of women on here liking em so i think they will only get the okay from men. its our nature

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 01:02 PM
DAMN I WISH I WAS OFF OF WORK ALREADYsad sad sad

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:59 PM
THE DEAL SEALER

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:13 PM

this probably dont work but i'll try anyway

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:07 PM

in your post you need to open the picture's link with " [ img ] and after the link you need to close it with [ /img ]
the result is:

click quote to see the text i used.

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:55 AM
your can use the dc monument for a sucker

not funny??? ok whats urs?

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 12:10 PM
IF YOU COULDNT EXPERIENCE THE FEELING OF REAL/ARTIFICIAL LOVE THEN WHATS THE USE OF FELLING ANYTHING. LOVE DRIVES A LOT OF US TO DO THE THINGS WE DO. LOVE FOR TALENTS, JOBS, MONEY, WOMEN/MEN, LIFE, GOD, ETC. WE NEED THE FEELING TO SURVIVE

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:45 AM

Hello and welcome to Mingle!

HI MEG

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:57 AM
we cant call it at all...we dont know what the attachment is for that person. i have sisters and all have been in abusive relationships so i hate it with a passion but the woman who is abused doesnt forget why she is attached because of the abuse. she still have that attachment to the guy and so she has to realize its not worth holding on to. i leave it alone...i almost went to jail defending my sisters honor.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:50 AM

:banana: sounds great count Mirror and I in:banana: is it going to be clothing optional?:banana:

strict no clothes policy...you have to arrive in a trench and heels no shorter than 6inches...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:45 AM

drinkers like drinking and i usually come across a lot of drinkers but if it were a more sober atmosphere would people still show???
we'll just hide the alcohol:angel:

thats what i would do...private party at club love in dc soon for all who wanna rsvp toss a email. it probably wont be until april

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:40 AM
drinkers like drinking and i usually come across a lot of drinkers but if it were a more sober atmosphere would people still show???

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:36 AM
i think it will be fun for those trying to meet there friends here

Previous 1