Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 03:07 PM
I guess people tend to romanticize love without money. You can have just love, but once the daily life problems come, you will have to have a strong foundation in this relationship, or it will break. You see, for a woman, it is not an aspect of interest (of course there are woman and man that looks for the interest), but in a neurological and evolutive aspect, women search security. Marriage is secure, having not only money, but responsibility over management, future plans and dreams that shown a little bit of ambition, means that this man can protect me and my future family. More or less like this. So I would say, it is one of the most important aspects of a long lasting relationship. Besides, having enough money means one less reason for fighting, i guess?

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 02:59 PM
Well, just like putting limits. It helps us grown with the other, and love ourselves first. Maintains a good relationship for the long term

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 02:56 PM
Mine is one, but i swear it has the spirit of a cat mixed with a squirrel and monkey. And she likes to hunt, they are amazing

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 02:55 PM
Aster. Everyone think it’s a male because of the name, but it’s actually a female. The name is actually a french flower that grown in bushes, much similar to daisies.

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 02:53 PM
I enjoy fishing as it is a family thing, and I do bait the hook, but cleaning the fish? I would very much like not to do it :joy: I guess everyone has some kind of “no go”? Usually the men in my family clean them, and the women cook. It’s just our silent pact, I don’t want to clean, but I want to be fair, so i will cook it (as i like to cook, so it’s a win-win)

no photo
Wed 03/29/23 02:47 PM
Hey, how am I? Feel free to be sincere and tell what you think about my profile